The Wedding Night

"What are you wearing?" He tilted his head.
It's clothes that barely cover anything.

Do you have intention to consummate the wedding night? Looks like you are excited about something. Not him, but who knows?

Suddenly you felt naked under his gaze. You moved away from his side.

"I don't expect a guest. What are you doing here?" You repeated your question, crossing your arms on the chest in defense manner.

"First, I'm not a guest. I'm your husband. Second, this is my apartment." He loose his tie.

"This is not happening. This is not what the contract said!"

"I renewed it, we will live together. Don't you read the paper my lawyer sent you, or you recklessly sign without reading it?" He lives on the other place, knowing this marriage will reach his parents ears soon, he has to compromise.

You bit your lower lip.
Well i kind of did.. Damn Taehyung and his fine ass, "Do you need any help in the kitchen?" He got up from his seat.

"No!" You snapped.

"Alright." He looked around the apartment.

"You have to sleep in the guest room."
No answer coming out from him, you guess that is the answer you are waiting for.

You went back to the kitchen, looking into the living room before dialing Taehyung. They can not meet! He doesn't pick up the first call, making you utterly nervous.

"Hi, babe.. I'm almost there." He answered.

"I'm sorry, baby. My mom doesn't feel well, i have to go back to the main house." You lied.

"Oh, i see. Do you need me to go with you?"

This night could be perfect.
This night could be much more fun and warm.
But no, the jerk has to ruin it.

"It's okay, i can handle it. I'll let you know how it goes later." You hung up the call.

Finishing your cooks, figured you have to invite him to eat together.

"Dinner is ready." You knocked on the guest room. No body answer. You opened the door, it was empty. Does he leave?

It's good thing if he leaves. You could call Taehyung later at night.

Still on regret.. What are you thinking?
You signed a paper without reading them properly. Oh dear lord!

You entered the master bedroom. Screaming.

"WHY ARE YOU NAKED IN MY BEDROOM!!"
Covering your eyes with the hands. You peek  through the gap of your fingers.

Thankfully he doesn't go naked. But you prayed he does. His well built body is something to talk about. Those strong thigh you wouldn't mind to ride, his toned abs, exposed openly in front of you. Your eyes trailed down in between his legs... sweet.

"I can't sleep in the guest room. The bed have no sheet. I might be uncomfortable."

"Cover yourself, will you?!" He wore the sweatpants.

"I sleep like this." You hate how calm his tone is but that bare chest you surely could enjoy.

"I'll sleep on the couch." You can't share a bed with him.

"As long as you are comfortable with it. We are married. You have to share the bed with me at some occasion."

You squinted your eyes, "What occasion?" The word sounds ambiguous. He doesn't answer you and just slid under the blanket, "I already eat."
He heard you called him earlier.

"I'm sorry, Mr Jeon, but I'm not doing what you have in mind." Occasion, you cursed.

"You are my wife, call me Jungkook." The name ring a bell, but not quite enough..

"We will divorced after four years. I don't really want to know you. Or you changed that too?" You retorted.

"Yes, but you are still my wife until then." He seems way too comfortable. He is unreadable. You aren't sure if he is being serious or playing with you.

"Listen, Mr Jeon-"
"Jungkook." He corrected you.

"Stop calling me your wife." You pointed at him, "Stop it okay."

"But you are."

"I don't want to play house with you." You snapped. Why did he do all of this, showing up and testing your patience.

Jungkook closed his eyes, "I'm sure the couch won't be convenient, let's sleep side by side."
It's my bed in the first place!

"You wish!" You rolled your eyes and left the room. Is this his natural behavior? Annoying little shit? Did his lawyer send me the copy of the contract, where is it?

You ate all by yourself. Honestly you lost you appetite and missed Taehyung more than you should. You really can't stand the stranger that invaded your personal space. Is he going to be here often? Should i move back to my place?

Four years are a hell long time. But he will set me free. That way i will be able to do whatever i want. Your family won't be able to control you anymore. You can run off somewhere no body know you.

You headed to bedroom after dinner.

Well shit, it's stupid that you choose to sleep on the couch to avoid him. It was really not comfortable. You were cursing him all night before you fall asleep. Beside..his oddly stiff attitude, the frame is solid and strong.
You are drooling over him.

Jungkook was already left when you woke up. The side where he slept on is tidy.

"I'm on the bed. That moron." He moved you to the bed. When did he move you? You don't feel anything, did he take advantage of you? You hugged yourself. HE DID NOT!

Why did he change his mind.. why? Things ran in your head as you are staring into the diamond ring on your finger.

"Leaving city for business matter.  JJ."

He doesn't need to report to you. But he does.
And you don't care. You scrunched the paper and threw it to the trash can.

You put the leftovers from last night in the microwave. The apartment is fully furnished. Even unnecessary stuff. There is two extra room beside the master bedroom. He took it seriously, this pretend marriage. How ironical..
Your heart ached for this life.

You are lonely, why does everyone around you seem fail to notice that? You hate this empty house, you hate your parents, you hate your sister who left, you also hate your little brother for having all the attention simply because he is the heir.

Growing up in a big house from wealthy family, everything seems so perfect from the outside. Father owns a company. Mother who always smile and warm. Sister and brother who were as beautiful as yourself.

It is all nothing but empty shell.

In reality, your father is screwing around with his assistant. Your mom knew that but yet she chose to stay. There is no way she let that whore enjoy his money. So she bought a younger male as well to satisfy her needs. It is all because of money.

When you were in high school your mom constantly left the three of you for dating her younger boyfriend. Your father barely home.
They sent your sister to study aboard while setting up her marriage to the highest offer.

Your sister is more beautiful than you, she is gentle and has a good temperament. She is your mother's favorite of all the time.

Your brother is a smart ass, he inherited your dad talent, he's still in high school and doing very great. You are not very close to him.
He's raised so close to your dad as the family successor.

You are the least favorable child. Sometimes you just think they don't love you as much as your siblings ..

The house was big. But no heart of family lives in it. None. Truth be told, marriage scares you.