She's with a child

You started to work with Taehyung this Monday. He offered you higher position since you had been worked with him before. The salary was more than enough for you to live and there was more. He knew what were you capable of.

Taehyung never underestimated your work ethic. Woman like you could conquer the world if you want to. And he respected that.
There are several people from his previous company. You glad you had chance to meet them again in the same team.

Everyone is very nice and you felt blessed for this job. Taehyung is still insist to move you closer to the office. He can't sleep thinking you were alone at night in such a low class area.

"Where is Y/n?" He has a report for you. He came here to see your beautiful figure.

"She is in the restroom. I think she is sick. She doesn't look well." Your assistant is basically his spy.

"Go check on her. Bring something she might needs." The assistant came after you to the restroom. She brought toiletries and her make up pouch. She isn't sure what she could help you with. First she entered the restroom. She could tell which stall are you in. You are clearly throwing up.

There's a long silence after, you trying to hold back. You don't know someone else is in the restroom too. Its a busy hour.

You are silently crying.

"What should i do to you..." You let out small sobs. You are mentally exhausted. Or it's just the hormone you couldn't tell, "Help mommy okay. Be good. Mommy has to work for us.." You said softly as you rubbed you tummy. Praying the baby will be good and all these morning sick go away soon.

The assistant covered her mouth.
Of course you are pregnant. How could she doesn't realize it sooner.

She quietly went out from the restroom, heading to Taehyung's office.

"How is she?" He asked.

"I think she is pregnant, Mr Kim."

"Tell her to come to my office." She obediently nodded to him.

You went back to your table, welcomed by your assistant. Seems like she was already waiting for some time.

"Did you have something for me?" Taehyung sent this person to be your assistant. You don't dare to question him since he was truly generous to her. She is a fast learner and very intelligent but you could sense she's up to something.
You felt she's watching your moves.

"Do you want to see me?" After make sure there is no body in his room you lightly knocked on his glass door. He is reading some reports on his hands.

"Sit down. Close the door." Why? He rarely wanted the door close. Was this personal matters?

"Did i do something wrong?"

"Do you handle your divorcement properly? Do you have lawyer?" Why is he suddenly interested with this matters?

"I pointed my old family lawyer." He is only taking care of some formalities since you have no intention to gain anything from the marriage.

"Is he good? Do you need other lawyer to counsel?" Taehyung realize Jungkook had no idea about this child. His heart grew jealousy towards Jungkook.

Taehyung was with you for a quite a time. You always took your pill regularly after having intercourse with him, few month with Jungkook you were at ease. You let him seed you as your husband? Now you are pregnant with his child.

However you don't change your mind and still wants to divorce Jungkook. He is clear when you told him that you loved Jungkook. Then why don't you let him know about the child? Wouldn't be bad if the child born without a father?

"I'm fine. Don't bother. Do you call me for this?! Or you have something else i could do?" Taehyung crossed his arm. Does he acting obvious?

"Come home as soon as work hour done. Don't pressure yourself to work hard."

"You don't want me to work hard?" Isn't that a very strange request? Does he want to make a reason to get rid of you?

"Just don't overwork yourself. If you find it hard as your assistant to help." He insisted.

"Do you want to fire me?" You narrowed your eyes suspiciously.

"No. Go back to work. I've important call to do." He grabbed his phone from the table. Dialing number from his contracts. Jungkook definitely won't let go if you know you were pregnant. But he doesn't want to either.

Taehyung sat back, thinking hard. How could he let you drive so far away every day knowing you are pregnant. It's a long drive and could be exhausted.

When you got back to your seat someone was waiting. He is chattering happily with your assistant.

"What are you doing here?" If this male is here. His friend must be not far.

"Meeting. But since i know you work here i want to greet you first." Hobi entered your office. You are not very close to him when you work with Jungkook.

"Is he here?" You asked in low tone.

"Who?" YOU KNOW WHO! He laughed. You glared at him, your annoyed face was really entertained him, "No, he goes to US for one or two weeks." He was sent for meeting and checking on you. Jungkook pretend not to care but his heart hard to lie.

"What? Did he sign the paper yet?"

"You should call him. I'm his worker not his lawyer." He knew Jungkook couldn't sign the paper.

"Then why are you here?!" You gritted your teeth. Annoyed.

"What's wrong with Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook eyes? Why did they fight over bitter girl like you?" He just wanted to mess a bit with you. His phone is ringing, he picked up after two rings, "I'll be there." He said as waved good bye to you. The meeting is about to start.

Jungkook is in US. He occasionally went there for a business trip. Does Jin go with him? Hobi already left when you gained your sense back.