Meet My Wife

"Hmmm.." His lips ghosting your neck as he inhaled you perfume, you hold your breath, still trying to push me from you, "Why don't you stay? You won't regret every second of it, I promise." He whispered. He was really wolf in sheep's clothing!

"I'm not playing with you. Get off me, you jerk." You slapped his face after he release you. A sly smirked spread on his face, "Save your time and get a prostitute." You stomped without bat an eye to him. You fixed your clothes. How dare him!

For a second you want to ask him help your dad.
He probably will check on it since he already know, that night he tried to stop you from going back to your apartment.
Sleeping with him will be cheap price.
He is my husband, it's not against the law.
You brushed of the thought.

Taehyung is waiting! You don't have time to cover the the hickey. You took a deep breath before as you gripped tightly on the stirring wheel. Driving to the hotel.
Just enjoy the night, Y/n.

You entered the ball, looking around for Taehyung, he is no where to be seen. You were half an hour late, but he must be here.

"Taehyung." Finally you saw him talking to some people, "Hello everyone." They nodded politely at you.

"You look beautiful." Taehyung put his hand on your back politely. He worried you had second thought and wouldn't make it.

He excused himself and led you inside the room, joining the others. There is not many women inside here.

"Should we greet your dad? Have you meet him?" Ugh he wish there was only both of you so he could kiss that lips. He is happy because you mentioned his father first.

"He is that way. You look beautiful. Really."
"Yes, you already said it before," You teased him, "You look good as well, Mr Kim." If only he could bite that lips right here, right now.

"This way." His dad was sitting with same old men like himself. Big money maker, surely. They talked and joked. Teasing each other like kid.

"Dad." He called.

"Oh! My son! Everyone this is my son. See, i told you he will come!" His dad was excited, "He is out there, trying to make his way up on his own. He refuses to take his father's place." He looked so proud of Taehyung.

"It's small business." Taehyung humbly smile, "Dad, this is Y/n." His father turned his head to your direction.

"Mr. Kim." You bowed politely, "I'm his junior in college and working with him now." He pat Taehyung's back.

"He wouldn't introduce you to me if you are only his coworker." He teased him. Taehyung rolled his eyes, pretending he doesn't like it.

"She is playing hard to get." Taehyung winked at you.

"No, I'm not." The two of them laughing together. You could see how much Taehyung resembled his father.

"Uncle! Taehyung." This voice. You turned around. Finding your husband right there,
"I see you two already meet my wife." Jungkook put his arm around your waist, pulling you to his side.

"Y/n, this is my favorite uncle and his son, Taehyung. We grew up in the same neighborhood." Jungkook kissed your temple.
Honestly you wanted to scratch his face off.

Taehyung couldn't hide his surprise , he isn't sure what just happened. You and Jungkook? Married? He never imagine someone like Jungkook would marry.

Different from himself, Jungkook is focus on his work. He pours his attention to it. Years by years Jungkook is always busy.

He doesn't let a single women distract him from his work. And now.. suddenly he is married, not just to anyone but you.

"What a coincidence! Your wife is working with Taehyung. Ahh, i see, that's the reason Taehyung introduced her to me. Thank you for looking out for Taehyung." His father pat Jungkook's back, "He never listen. I told him to settle down. He said he is too busy for woman." You can't took your eyes from Taehyung.
How to explain this to him?

"Excuse me. I see my friend there. See you later, mate." Taehyung refused to see your face, "Good luck on your speech, dad."

"Should i go with you? Is it someone from TXT?" Of course Taehyung doesn't answer you, "I'll go with him." You politely bowed to Taehyung's father.

"Let's go home together later, wifey." Jungkook and his fake smile, you will deal with him later. You chased after Taehyung. He walked through the crowd. Knowing you were following him.
He wondered if he looked like a fool to you.

That's explain the ring, he thought jealously. Are you planning to tell him the truth? Are you cheating on Jungkook with him? Is that the reason you don't want to talk about relationship with him? He chuckled, he was played by you.

"Taehyung!" He doesn't seem to slow down, leaving the hall.

"Married, huh?!" He suddenly turned around pinning you to the wall where no one sees.
"I don't mean to hide it from you."

"But you did, didn't you?" He scoffed, "You are married to Jeon Jungkook. I suppose to know better." He was more likely to disappoint at himself for not realizing it sooner, "I never think..-"

"I only married him because of my family!" You defended yourself, "I don't want to lose you.." You added faintly.

"You are fuckn married with Jungkook! You don't want to lose me? Is this some kind of joke?" Taehyung slammed his hand to the wall beside you, making you flinch.

"Let me explain. Just listen." Not once he angry at you, "I don't want this marriage. My parents arranged this for their business.. Believe me, i barely knew him."

He laughed, "Do you expect me to believe that? Your parents arranged marriage for business, we are in twenty one century, Y/n."

You are like stranger in his eyes, he didn't know this girl in front of him. How could you hide things like this? He hid how deep he was in love with you because he didn't want to scare you. But you were married to his friend.

"We don't know each other, Taehyung. You can ask him. He will tell you the truth." You could see he is slightly crack up now, "We signed contract. Jungkook and i will divorce after four years. I'll show you, believe me." You begged, you cannot lose him. He is the only one who always took your side, "Trust me, please..."