No!

"Let's talk another day." You separated both of them.

"I just want to protect you!" Taehyung pulled you to his side.

"She doesn't need protection. I'm sure she is able to defend herself unlike you who is full ass grown up but need to hire another man to do the job." Yoongi mocked him.

"That's it i-"

"Taehyung!" You don't want to make scene, you don't want them to hurt each other, it's already bed with the neighbors involving himself which you will thank him later, "Leave me in peace. I appreciate you come all the way here but i really want to be alone now." You let go of his grip.

"You hear her." Taehyung really wanted to punch this little man in front of him. Yoongi walked with you, he looked back several times to make sure Taehyung don't follow.

"You are not daughter of some drug dealer, aren't you?" He asked the moment both of you arrived in front of your door. His question made you laugh.

"Am i look like one? Shouldn't my dad hire assassin if man like that follow me here?"
He scratched the back of his head.

"Maybe not drug dealer but you do give rich girl vibe." He shrugged, "Is that man your crazy ex boyfriend?"

"I guess you could say he is my ex. Sort of. Anyway, thank you for saving me." You don't expect him to come for you since the awkward greeting in the coffee shop earlier.

"Anytime." There was a moment of silent before he excused himself. You can't invite him inside. He is pretty much stranger. Even he did help you.

——–—

Jungkook rested his back on the chair. He doesn't check the report in front of him, his mind trailed of everywhere. He already checked the place you live in yesterday. He didn't like the neighborhoods. It felt unsafe. The apartment you rented was small and it's a very very old building.

His heart shattered you chose to live there while he can provide you the best. As best as he can. He slept in the car waiting for you, he couldn't make it to your door because he didn't want you to run away from him. Now he knew you were there at least he could sent his people to guard you. His people said you just done move some stuff in. Making him worried even more.

He dislikes you carried heavy stuff yourself.
He doesn't want you to be hurt.

What's made him angrier that Taehyung came there. He met you. Even his people said  you just talk with him for minutes. It drove him nuts! His beautiful wife are seen by other guy in very dangerous area. He almost lost his mind.

Not to mention his mom. Jungkook did not dare to break the news to her. World War III could start sooner if she knows. He only told her you are busy lately which was no lie since you are indeed busy but you just don't busy with him.

———

The alarm rang loudly from your phone in the nightstand. It took full minutes for you to get up and reach for it. You couldn't sleep well lately, even with the new bed. Something was off.
"Not this again." Constant headache had been hammering your head since last week.

It's probably something you eat. Food poisoning could be bad. Really bad. You had been throwing up too.

A little bit you had an idea why you just didn't want to admit it.. since you were happy with Jungkook back then. Both of you agree not to wear protection. He said it out loud. He wanted a baby. He wanted a child.

And now... he succeeded.

You hesitantly took the test pack out from the drawer and went to the bathroom. You bought it last week just in case. You didn't know what to expect. If you were going to divorce him, this child will have no dad.

You waited two minutes and stared to the result halfheartedly. Positive.

————

A young woman greeted you politely. She asked you to followed her to the room she had prepared. It was sudden meeting. Unplanned. You walked forth and back around the room. This was the first time you stepped your legs in the building.

"Sorry for the wait. Why don't you call me before, i could come to your place after work." Taehyung pulled a chair for you to sit.

"I drive this way today." You gulped, "Your offer the other day. I want to take it. The job." As he said no one called back because he told them not to.

"Sure, but you cannot stay in your current apartment, it's long drive and I won't let you drive all the way."

"I.. that's what i can afford. Don't worry about the drive." You need to save the money as much as you can. Whole time you had been with him.

There was a ruckus outside the meeting room. Taehyung excused himself to check where did it come from. Jungkook burst in with red face.
"You are not going to work with him!" He stated.