Lonely and Desperate

Yuuna locked her arms around his collar.
It's getting hard to resist the urge to kiss him.
They spent many times together, she only could imagine his taste. It took another second to realize she doesn't get the response she wants.

Jungkook carefully separated himself from her.
She looked up into Jungkook's eyes and saw the man had no desire for her.

"Jungkook.. i.." Her face is red with embarrassment. She thought he was into her.
She held on the words you said when you don't love the man, however it doesn't mean that he's also into her, she just embarrassed herself, "You don't like me.."

Jungkook likes your sister, but not a kind of romantic feeling.

"I think you get me wrong. I have no certain feeling for you."

She made herself look like a fool. She doesn't have a face to see him now. Whatever she thought she shares with him, it's only live in her imagination. He's nice because he is a good person. And she.. is the only one with feelings.

"I thought.. we are .. you said I'll make a better wife.."

"If i said so, it just to tease your sister." You don't show much of your feelings, he understands that's what Taehyung had to deal with and that's where Taehyung lost you. You are hiding yourself.

"I saw the contract." She can't think about anything else, "You and Y/n will divorce after four years." So this is all the kiss about, no wonder Yuuna mistaken his behavior, he wondered if you leaked that contract to your sister. You could be that stupid.

"So?" Yuuna lowered her head, "Contract or not, I'm still Y/n's husband. I've no intention to cheat on her." He said strictly. Hoping he made his point to her. She looks so lost.

He sighed, your family faced a lot of misfortune in a short time. Jungkook afraid Yuuna mistaken his kindness because is lonely and desperate.

"But..."

"I welcome you in my place because Y/n asked me." She fiddled her finger, "She doesn't want you to have a difficult time." When you asked him if Yuuna can stay with both of you, he said he could provide her with a place. Your mother can follow Yuuna and live in that place. However you said you missed your sister and wanted her to stay with you a bit.

You wanted to cheer her up, you are worried because her marriage doesn't end well and you don't want your mother to put a weird thought on her. It doesn't go as you planned.

"Y/n .. Y/n, she doesn't love you. She said it herself, she doesn't love you." This is the last she could pull. Why doesn't he love her back?
She has him so many times in her imagination. She fall in love too deep with him now. She thought all of it was mutual.

"She is kind of dumb sometimes." "I'll give you some money. I suggested you to move out as soon as possible." He got up from his seat. He had no longer interest to the channel they watch.

"Jungkook.." Yuuna grabbed his hands again, " I love you, but she isn't. You can divorce her and.. i will be her replacement. I will do as you says. Anything. We don't need to have a child if you don't want to." Jungkook looked down at her. She's beautiful, she looks delicate and soft. But, the more he looks at her, the more he realizes he wants you.

"You are right, you probably make my life easier. You aren't thick headed like Y/n." He imagined how stubborn you are, "Y/n cares about you more than anything, but here you are. Stabbing her back, by trying to seduce her husband."

Jungkook slicked back his hair , "You and your mother know where your dad and brother are. She is burdening herself with your family company lost. Your dad is a gambling addict. She might be not know this now. But i do," His sharp gaze made her feel small. She is pale to the bones.

______

Jungkook took a glance at you from the corner of his eyes. You wore your read glasses which he find attractive. He tilted his head. He is happy to see you wore the gift he gave.

"Why does she suddenly decide to move?"

Yuuna told you this morning. She looks extremely awkward and said "I find a place." Then the conversation kept going on but you found no certain motive. Does you make her uncomfortable? You gave her bad attitude recently. She probably scared of you. Or... you glared at Jungkook.

"Huh? I don't know." He shrugged lightly.

Trying to focus back on his own tablet.

"You talk to her a lot, Jungkook."

"What's your point, Y/n?"
"Do you like her?" There's crazy scenario on your head. What if.. Jungkook has feelings for her. What if he bought her another place to live so the two of them could be alone and ..., "She is sweet girl. She suits you better, besides... she is more obedient as you liking." He smirked.

"Oh, she definitely is." He watched your expression slightly changed. How long until she realize it? He should use your sister to get into your mind. Does it effective?" She must be grateful... She is always very lucky.." Even now..

"Good thing she moves out." Huh? You looked away immediately, he's staring at you intensely full of meaning, "She kissed me." That should be enough to see if she is into me.

You choked, "She what!" You knew she likes him, but really? Kissing him while he's still your husband?! Does she underestimate your good intentions?

( "Did you kiss her back?" ) That question stuck on your throat. You can't ask him that.
What will he think if you ask him that? You cleared your throat.

"She kissed me on the lips." He repeated his words with more detail.