Kim Taehyung - Begin

"Dear, why don't you invite Taehyung for dinner. It have been a while since the last time i see him."

"What?" Her eyes were glued to the phone screen, "Invite who?"

"Taehyung, baby."

"Oh.." Gyeoul face turned a bit gloomy. She hadn't met Taehyung too since they announced the engagement.

She was embarrassed and wanted to drown herself in the sea. Taehyung probably never look or even see her before but she did.

She saw him several times in company gathering and she fell in love just like that. Non stopped dreaming about him.

Not so long ago her mom mention that Mr Kim was looking for a bride for his son but the main character wasn't agree.

Gyeoul didn't want to lose her chance to other girls. So she reached him first.. Next things she knew Taehyung asked her to engage which she agreed and regretted.

It was dream comes true. He brought her fly up high where the stars belong. She was dancing like an idiot. But apparently , it was too good to be true. Taehyung had eyes for another woman. She knew it on that stupid day. And she cannot escape the situation.

No matter how much she thought about it. She couldn't let it go. Or let him go. Both were though choices. Her parents weren't aware of this.
She can imagine how humiliating it was for her parents if they knew Taehyung just use her to silence his dad.

"What is it, baby?" The daughter was very happy when she heard his name but now, she almost surprised. As if it was strange if she had contact with him.

"Nothing." Her mom gave her questioning gaze, "What? I'll call him."

"Love quarrel?" Her mom chuckled.

Gyeoul wished it was the case. She looked down at her phone again. Searching for his number. She was hesitated to call him. It took an hour before she decided to do so.

"Hello, who is this?" His voice was deep and calm, "Hello?"

"Ta.. Taehyung.. it's me.." She stuttered.

"Me who? If this prank calling you better stop Hobi." He asked coldly. Her heart skipped a beat.

"It's Gyeoul." The next second he was quiet. She thought he probably didn't know her anymore. All of this was dumb, "Nevermind, good night."

She was about to cry from nervousness.

"Wait." He cut her fast.

"You don't even know who i am. I don't want to waste your time." Now she was angry for not being recognized.

"Dinner. Would you like to go on dinner with me?" She was so stupid her heart blooms again.

He's probably wanted to break the engagement.

"My parents want to invite you for dinner."

"Tell me when and where I'll be there." He promised. Gyeoul bit her lip, she didn't expect him to agree.

"Great. Um, good bye."

She called him several times back then. Talking about unimportant stuff, just wanted to hear his voice.. he always pick up and nicely listening to her, But turned out he didn't even save her number. It was hard not to be disappointed at this point.

Gyeoul was the youngest daughter in her family. She was born with silver spoon. Never really have to work hard. So she pursued photography as her jobs. She currently work in fashion magazine.