A Visit

"What do you think of this one?" You showed him the wedding gown you had been looking at these in a past few weeks.

His mother insisted of having a real wedding celebration. Jungkook is the only child. She wants to have a huge wedding to celebrate his marriage. The whole world should know that her son finally settled!

"You look beautiful with anything, love."

Jungkook loved the idea of marrying you. It felt right, just actually dealing with this and that he can't handle. He doesn't know there was many kind of flowers as alove sign. Not only that, he just can't catch up with it. One after another.

"You are not helping." Jungkook pulled the tablet from your hands, "Hey!"

"Rest now, love." He put the tablet on the nightstand.

"You don't seem want to rest." Jungkook locked you inside his embrace as he caressed your curve.

"We have to be careful since you might carry baby around this time."

"I think I would've known if I'm pregnant."

Just the fact he considered to be careful while sneaking his hand inside your clothes made you giggle.

"Yeah? Are you on your period now?"
"No." You rolled your eyes, he will be the first to know since he had bern very active checking your area down there.

"When did the last time you have it?" He refused to give in.

"Jungkook." You turned around giving him stern look.

"What? Can't a man curious about his wife? When was it? Tell me."

"We are not having this conversation." You love his boyish look. Always looks younger than he should be.

"We already starts it, love."
"I swear to God you are very noisy. I'm not pregnant, Jungkook. I promise you will be the first to know if i am. You are the father after all." He pecked your lip.

"Of course I have to be the first one to know, love.." He hovered you, "Then i am still free to do whatever i want.." He touched your folds.

"Hmm.. I couldn't agree more."

————

You are having breakfast with Jungkook, planning the day ahead. You promised to visit his mother again. She wants to be involved to your wedding as much as she can. Jungkook do not dare to steal you back from his mother. She already loves you. Treating you like her own daughter which Jungkook and yourself are very grateful.

"Are we expecting someone?" Not many know this address. One you know might not able to step her feet or even think to come here ever again, "I'll open it. You finish you breakfast, love." Jungkook opened the door. Clearly the person in front of his door is stranger to him, "I think you are in the wrong door." He said politely.

"I'm Y/n's father. I want to see my daughter. Are you her husband? I've heard a lot about your reputation. Glad you marry my daughter."
Your dad doesn't expect the man would be very appealing. He regretted giving such a man to you instead of Yuuna.

"Are you? Me too. I've heard of your reputation as well, Mr Park." Jungkook asked him to get in.

"Who is it, Jungkook?" You brought the plate to the kitchen. And took a look to the front door.

"Your dad, sweetie." You stared into the man, "You are very surprised i come to visit you." He laughed.

"Yes, you disappear for months, dad. Do you want to have a tea or coffee? Jungkook, please lead my dad to the living room." He had something he wants. They always had something they want. Giving you off to marry off to someone. Never check on you once. Hiding himself while you clear the mess he made. His face must be as thick as a frying pan.

"I'm going to divorce your mother." He said as soon as you joined them.

"I guess it's about the time. You two fought all the time." There was no silence night when they were together.

"Y/n, my dear, I'm sorry she hurt you many many years. You can choose not to forgive me. But we are bond by blood. You are my child. She is not your mother." What kind of shit again is this! Are they plotting something again?

"I wish we have great time. Now that, you know the truth. I wanted us to stick together. We use to be very close. I wanted you in my office. But you chose go work with that Kim boy." Jungkook looked at your face. Wondering what you had in mind.

He heard this before but since you didn't seem to know the fact. It could die within but now the truth is served. He can not say he hates the man but he doesn't want your dad around. He is not a man worth of trusting.

"Where is my mom if the woman who raised me isn't her?" It's actually explained the whole thing, No wondered she despises you very much.

"She was sick after giving birth to you. Couldn't survive lost blood." He said sadly, "Your mother was the most beautiful woman my eyes ever laid on, baby girl. We were so happy when the day you born. I still remember you cried so loud. I wanted to divorce my wife to be with your mother.. but she .. died.." You don't know what should you said to him. You didn't know what to feel about the pathetic story of your birth mother.
The mother you never met.

"Are you okay, love?" Jungkook pat your back gently.

"Where did you bury her? My mother?"

"I knew you would ask that." He reached deep into his pocket, "Here.." He handed you a paper with address on it.

"Thank you.."

"I can bring you to her place some other time." He offered kindly.

"I'll go with my husband.." He wish you to agree but it seemed that you don't take it well, "I'm a bit dizzy.."

"Alright.. Rest well, my child." He paused,
"I heard both of you will celebrate the marriage. I hope you will let me be your guardian at the wedding."

"I'll let you know, dad.."

"I'll take my leave now. I love you, daughter." He waited you to reply but you just stare at him coldly.

Jungkook walked him out. They talked a bit more. You couldn't hear it clearly. Your mind drifted away.

Jungkook found you daze off on the couch. Seems like they didn't want you fall from their claws.

"I'm sorry about your mother.." Jungkook put his arm around you. He can't read whether you aee surprise or not. Your face remained the same.

"I don't know her.. until today I don't even know she was exist. I can't be sad about her death. Does it mean I'm a bad person?" Your whole life was built on a lie.

"You are far from bad person Y/n." He was sure about that, "Baby, you deserve to be happy as much as anyone else." You smile to him, grateful much for his presence in your life.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have interest in property?" You asked him as a smile spread on your face. No body can play with you. Not anymore.

"I actually do."

"Great. We'll visit someone one the way to your house."

Your dad is the most terrible person of all. The only reason he brought this up is because he heard something you did to  Yuuna. Thinking it's his chance to grab the opportunity getting close with you and Jungkook. Being the parents he never once. You hope he realizes his plan backfires.