I love you..

The whole fitting gown with your mother in law was epic. And she scolded you too for being stubborn, ran away from house, living in an unsafe place. She did because she cares about you and Jungkook more than anything.

Jungkook wasn't allowed to join the fitting because it was bad luck. But you think.. nothing could separate you from Jungkook ever again.

"Will you tell her or i do?" Jungkook grinned ear to ear.

"Now?" You blushed.

"I can't let her exhaust you which she will if you don't tell her." Jungkook squeeze your hand. He's like the baby itself.

"What? What is it? Why did two of you whispering?" Your mother in law pouted.

"So.. Y/n is two months pregnant.." Jungkook said it carefully.

"SHE IS? AND YOU TELL ME NOW?! JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU LET YOUR WIFE - OH DEAR GOD... If you don't love her give her to that Taehyung!" She massaged her temple. Thank God she only had one son.

"Of course i love her. It just she is very stubborn." Jungkook didn't expect he will be scold again, "I give you grandchildren. Can you be happy and not screaming at us again? The baby can hear you. You don't want it to be scared of the grandma, right?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Geez, she will loves me." You just smile to see both of them get along real well. You wish your family is this warm too.

"It's a he." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"It will be a granddaughter." She argued.

"Nope." Jungkook crossed his arm.

"Actually we cannot tell yet..." You chuckled, the baby isn't born yet, they already pestering it.

"Don't you want to raise a little boy as cute as me?" Jungkook ducked his face at you.

"Oh, you don't want son like that one." His mother said slyly

"What?! Of course she wants to. Right, love? Tell her." You can't help but to poke his cheeks. It doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl.

You know they will love it all the same

———

Jungkook looked at the clock on the wall. He pat the bedsheets beside him, expecting you were still sleeping but he couldn't feel your warmth so he got up and looked around the room. It's still five thirty in the morning.

He sighed and walked out to the living room. He could smell the burning from the kitchen.
"Are you trying to burn down our place, love?" His arm wrapped around your waist as his head resting on your shoulder.

"This supposed to be perfect. Well, I didn't need to be perfect at least I'll happy with look like edible enough. Sort of." He chuckled to hear how frustrated you were.

"Is it an egg?" He frowned.

"Yes.." It's a trash now.

"What it does to you? Why did you torture it that much?" He giggled. You turned around and playfully hit his chest.

"I'm not making it anymore!" Jungkook kissed your wrath away.

"Stop it.." He nipped the skin on under your ear, "Jungkook.." You moaned.

"Shh..i'm having breakfast."

"Jungkookie.." You protested. His bunny grin appeared as he lifted you up on his arm, "I'm dirty! Hey!" He just carried you all the way to the bedroom.

"We could go to shower together. I don't mind." You should be know by now that he is dangerous. Jungkook palmed your cheeks gently as he placed delicate kiss on your lips. His hands travelled down from your slim waist to your bottom, grabbing it tightly, making you giggle.

You are naked under the shower with him in no time. It went very steamy as he turned on the hot water. Your moans echoed in the bathroom. The hot water from washed your bare skin.

Which is smooth as silk. He wanted to savor every inch of you. Head to toes.
Jungkook left more marks on your collarbone.
All the way down. He's in the verge of his limit.

Like in any second he want to slam you on the glass, thrusting in and out until you beg him to stop. He doesn't want to hurt you or the baby. But how could he resist when you are keep tempting him.

He dressed neatly after morning session work out with you. The smile couldn't leave his face after you returned home. Hobi swore smiling that much should be hurt his face muscle but it was still went on.

"Where are you going?" You are dressed up as if you were going to the office, "No.. no, tell me it's not what i think it is."

"I can't just disappear." You put a little bit make up on.

"Oh, you can." You rolled your eyes, "Come on, if you want to work, come back to my office." He knew a chance to stop you almost zero so he will just negotiate.

"Jungkook, I've been working with him for years. I love the opportunity he gives me now." He helped you. Taehyung, without you knowing he always be your wings.

"I don't want to use this card but you make me." Jungkook was in short mood, "You are pregnant. Can you slow down a little? You just had an accident.. I want you to rest."

He pleaded. He was thinking that you will stay in the apartment until your delivery.
It's for your safety.

"I don't need rest. If there is something i need that must be your hands need to stop crawling under my skirt every time i breath around you!" He became unreasonable!

"What I can't touch my wife too now?!"
Oh God he loves you so much but he can't bear this very stubborn lady in front of him. 

"Definitely not tonight!" Jungkook massaged his temple. He looked like his mother a lot when he did that.

"Alright, alright.. go to work. The driver will drive you there. You aren't allowed to drive anymore." This matter he won't let go.

"But..-"
"What? You don't want both now?"
"I love it when you are protective over me." You tried to lure him to calm. He was bitter the moment you show up with that clothes on, "I love you okay.. Trust me.."

You pecked him, the red tint from your lipstick stained on his lips. You wiped it gently with your thumb. Jungkook watched each of your moves carefully. He loves you. It was true.