Mother

Jungkook saw you sitting quietly in front of the vanity mirror. Your mind seems to travel somewhere far away as you pat your face with what he assumed was a moisturizer. You had been behaving this way after the two of you visited the cemetery. He was sure it was all bizarre for you.. Because it was for him, too..

You must have so many unanswered questions regarding your birthmother.

At least the cemetery was well taken care of. He would ask Jin to handle it from day onwards. If the person was your mother. He had the responsibility to.

You stood there for an hour, he wished he could offer you some comfort.. At times like this, he felt you were going to hide from him again. It was never easy for you.

"What do you think happened?" You asked, staring at the picture of the woman in her late twenties. She died at such a young age.

Getting pregnant by a married man, "Why did she live recklessly?" As I am.. Couldn't she just look for a good single man?

Jungkook could see the resemblance between the woman in the picture with you. You had her eyes and nose. You must realize that, too. Though you denied her.

"Your dad said.."

"I don't believe him." "This woman, I don't know her. She could be my mother.. Or he made it up like he always does." You thought you would feel some connection by coming there. All you felt was just another betrayal your family put up with.

"What do you want to do?" "I will help you, we will get to the bottom of this." He could get someone to look for your family, your grandparents, uncles, anyone that connect to the woman. You don't have to stay with the Park family.

"I.." You wanted to disappear.

Jungkook hugged you, "You don't have to answer right away. We will figure this out carefully."

"I hate them.. I hate them so much, Jungkook.. Why can't I have a normal happy family.."

"You can have one with me.. We will be happy." He would be your family and later the two of you would have kids. He likes the idea.

If was not because the man in front of you. You'd give up long time ago.

Jungkook was your strength. He took you to high place where no one could reach.

Just the thought of him would stay with you, given so much safety and comfort.

"You are too good for me..."

"Should i be a bit bad boy then?" He chuckled.

"No, just stay like this.." You wrapped your arms around him tighter.

_____

"Why are you here?" Mrs Park snarled at her husband. He was gone for a week and returned just like nothing happened.

The man only smiles through his teeth, he took the book bank from the drawer, he still had some money, he could start a small business. And he knew his wife was also saving some money.. After losing the company, the main house was sold to the highest bidder, adding some more of the jewelry, he was able to pay the debt. Rich people never really broke.

"Y/n know, I told her." He shoved all of this stuff to the bag. Clothes, watches, cash.

"Told her what?" Mrs Park was done with her husband. All the problems she had were caused by him. She was tired of cursing him. She should have listened to her father back then. Now he loses the only company her dad inherited.

"You are not her mother." "You think between us, who does she hate more?" "Me? You?" Mr Park laughed at his own question.

"I never be one." She raised you out of pity. She had a daughter on her own, Yuuna was two years old at the time. And they've been trying to get another one after, not so much luck.