Twenty Four Million

"Y/n..." Jungkook opened the door. He looks pale and tired.

"My lawyer said you didn't want to discuss the divorcement." You put your belongings to the box you had prepared before.

"I don't want to divorce." He answered, looking for mercy if there is any.

"I don't care what you want. I'm divorcing you and you will sign the paper." You do not dare to see him, you afraid he might get into you, "I'm just packing my stuff. It won't be long." Jungkook snatched the clothes you were about to put in the suitcase and threw it back to the closet, he picked every clothes in your suitcase.

"No!" He shouted, "No, I'm not going to let you leaving the house!"

"Is it not enough? Twenty four million isn't enough? Or he didn't let you have it until Taehyung marry someone else?" You scoffed, taking back your clothes from him,
"Don't worry, I'm going to crawl back to Taehyung if that's what you are scared of."

"Stop talking about the money! I love you, I don't care if he took it all back. I want you. Please... love, please..." He is standing in front of you. Very close. An inch close. But it feels like he is reaching you back from miles away. His forehead met yours. Your heart clenched for him, you love him, you do. You thought he is the one. Keeping you safe from the people whose trying to hurt you.

You pushed him aside, "Don't touch me!" Jungkook grabbed your hand.

"I won't deny i did all of it for the contract. I don't think I would ever in love with you but i do." He had never been i love before, when he accepted the offer he didn't think much of you. Then you agreed to sign the contract marriage. His duty is to separate you from Taehyung so he can proceed to next step, going after Taehyung's company. His dad believed Taehyung made that company to impress you.

"Good. But I'm done with you, everyone of you! I'm sick of being lied to." You are literally shoved everything inside.

"Give me a chance, fair chance. For us."
Your hand stopped moving.

"There is no us since the beginning. You know it.. I'm tired Jungkook. My family, no, I don't have a family." You are all alone, "And you." He knows he already hurt you, "You are just like them. God knows what else you hide from me." You zipped the briefcase, "I'll come back when you are not home. I can't stand being in the same room as you." You dragged the briefcase but Jungkook took it away from you.

"I'm not letting you go. You can hate me, but I won't let you go!" He insisted, "Stay!" You are in the verge of tears. It is really frustrating.
"You will. No body stays with me. In the end they always leave." He pushed he briefcase aside, lifting you up and throwing you to the bed.

He pinned you under him, your strength is nothing compared to him.You screamed as loud as you can telling him to stop. This is not right.

The maid is worried because of your scream so she got inside the room. Seeing Jungkook on top of you while you are resisting him.
"Mr.. Mr Jeon..." She stuttered. Jungkook forgot there is someone else inside the house. It snapped his mind back to the reality, he shouldn't force his way on you.

You took that chance to get away from him. Taking his jacket to cover yourself before grabbing the briefcase and ran away from the apartment.

Your heart thumping rapidly. You are looking back several times making sure he doesn't come after you. He don't.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed. Covering his face with his hands. Why? Just a bit more you will be his wife. He is happy and he promised you are happy too.
He missed being with you so much. How empty this bed feels without you. How empty the whole house without your presence. Looking at you hating him just now. It broke his heart, he wish he told you earlier.

You dragged the suitcase to your small rent apartment. It is little bit far from the city. You can't afford the one in the city too pricey and you need to save the money.

The placed is still empty. There is a table for eat and an old couch from the previous owner. You have no energy left for shopping today with things happened with Jungkook, it drained your emotion.

"Excuse me." There was a knock on the door. You startled, wiping away the trace of tears from your face.

"Uh, hello?" There was an unknown young man standing in front of the door.

"You left your keys outside, Miss." He pointed the door knob.

"Oh....Thank your for telling me."

"Alright, please be careful next time. Aunty who live upstairs got robbed last week. I don't mean to scare you but nothing bad from being cautious." He said with a slight stern tone. His face looked gentle but his attitude showed the other side.

"I will. I just a bit hurry, I'll be careful next time. Thank you for reminding me. My name is Y/n, i just move here. D.. do you live next door?"

"I have to go." He doesn't answer your question and walks away.

Not so friendly fella, you are grateful tho. Someone bad might force in and do something bad.. Come to think of it.. you never been in this situation. Far away from everyone you know, living alone in such a small flat. Sleeping on the couch, it is bad idea. You can smell moldy from the couch. Have to throw it away after you buy new bed. Your mind went back to Jungkook.
He is begging for you to stay.

I shouldn't think of him...

You could only imagine the warm bed you usually shared with him. His lean figure laying topless with the tablet on his hands. He is quiet and patient.
It doesn't matters, Y/n.
He ruined your life for twenty four million. How dare he think you were willing to forgive him? All lies. You couldn't tell which one isn't anymore.