Let's go on a date

"It's my brother." Why is Jungkook here? The meeting is estimated until 4 PM, "But he is a punk. You could punch him or run him with your car if you want to." Jimin ISthe only one who laugh, the other two were thinking you are serious about it.

"Ahh, brother in law, nice to finally meet you. I heard a lot about you.. lately." He emphasized the last sentence, you could guess your mother has been sharing some unnecessary information.

"We shall have dinner together." Jimin suggested. You glared at him.

"Why not? I'll empty some-"
"No, you have no empty schedule until next month." You cut Jungkook, "I'll talk to you later, Jimin." The last thing you want now Jungkook involve deeper to your family matters. Jimin just nodded his head, silently smirking to Jungkook.

"Don't give him too much money!" Jimin was your mom male copy. They just breathe and the money will disappear.

"See you, brother in law." Jimin waved to him. You dragged Jungkook away from them

"Do not involve with my family. I appreciate your concern."

"Okay." You frowned. He's actually just say okay without arguing back? Jungkook smile, he enjoyed being dragged by you, "You smell very nice." You looked up to him, "Anyway, guess who i just met?" His finger pressed on the elevator button, the door was closed, he leaned on as he about to kiss you, "Yuuna's ex husband."

"Yuuna's ex husband? Why did you meet him?" Jungkook pecked your lips before pulling away. Fixing his suit.
"My business relation just happened to know him too. We had lunch together." He loves those curious face of yours.

"What? What is it?"

"I found something interesting about the fact of their marriage." He glanced at you again. He could be really annoying sometimes.

"Can you just tell me!" He pretended to think hard, but you know he just played you again. The elevator ding and he signed you to step out first.

"Nope. This can't be free. I want a date in exchange of this information." The two of you are walk formally to his office. Jin tilted his head seeing the two of you together.

"A date? Really?" You scoffed as soon as you closed his office door.
"Yes, how about today? Sounds good?"

"No! Tell me now!" You groaned in frustration. Jungkook sat in behind his table.
He looked at he watch on his wrist.

"Yep, I'll pick you up. Is 7 o'clock okay? It settled then. Close the door when you head out." He doesn't let you answer at all. Now you are staring at his working mode.

"I can't believe you make me go on a date you."
He flashed his bunny smile to the paper in front of him.

"Oh, you wouldn't believe what you will hear later." He answered without looking up. Ugh! How anyone keep up with this jerk!

Hobi is in front of the door when you came out, you almost bumped into him. He isn't looking cheerful as usual.

"Jungkookiee~~" His aegyo made you wanna puke. Thank God you aren't inside anymore. He must be nagged about something to Jungkook.

Why in the world he suddenly wants a date?
Doesn't he have enough seeing you face everyday and night?! He wants to annoy you in another way too now?!

————

Not that you were excited to the date but you wanted to properly dressed. You stopped by this office before you left and he said that you should go home first, getting ready. It felt weird..
The two of you aren't talking much after Yuuna left. It's a bit confusing where are you and Jungkook standing on.

You sprayed some perfume to your hair, where will he take you anyway? You never went out with him for a date. Shopping for groceries or grabbing a cup of coffee couldn't be count as a date, right?

"Did he just knock on the door?" You giggled.
He took this date way to serious, he could just open the door himself. You hurriedly took your hand purse and went to the front door.

"You can open.. the d.. door.." Jungkook wore a dark chambray suit, smiling brightly with bouquet of lily on his hand.

"You look beautiful." He is being extra by greeting you with the kiss on the cheek.
He handed the flowers to you cheerfully.

"Thank you for the flowers. I'll put it in a vase first." Jungkook watched you move around the living room. He adores you, he really do. Maybe it is a love like Hoseok always blabbering about.

When he saw you.. his heart filled with happiness, he regretted so many night he spent alone, it never occurred in his mind to be relationship before. Now he has you to share his days everything feels better.