I'll marry you

"How dare she do this to you!" Her mother was furious. "It's all because that stupid heir loves her. You are the one who should marry him, but he refused atthe time. Now she has everything. That stupid daughter of yours." Your mom glared to your dad who was raising his wine, "I should've thrown her out from the beginning.Ungrateful bitch."

"I told you to leave her. But you insisted on raising her." He took a sip. You shared his blood but not hers.

"She took after her dead mother so much. I can't erase that face from my head even after years."

"You don't like her. I still don't understand why you took her."

"She reminds me not to trust you." Those two can't stand each other in one room. No more money, no more sluts to sneak, they stuck to each other like glue.

Jimin played his video game nonchalantly. Everything was easy for him. Girls had been very generous.

"And I'm right again. You are a lowly piece of shit. Gambling all our money for nothing.You ran out of luck years ago. You should stop before making us poor."

"Can you shut up? I lost my appetite. Better get out of here." Your dad wiped his mouth and left the house.

Jimin started his back until he was gone. He was sweet talker just like his dad. It helped him to get whatever he wanted.

Yuuna sat beside her mother. She just told her that she would move to another branch.
"He thinks he is so smart, hiding in his mistress's house. Man tends to be full of himself. If weren't for you two I'll leave him long time ago. But I stayed and this happened."

"Mom.."

_____

"This is Jungkook. Really? He is very cute. Less cute now." Jungkook scrunched his nose. After learning about your presence as Jungkook's wife the other day, his mom didn't want to miss her chance to bond with you. She invited both of you again for dinner.

"Oh, he is the most adorable baby I've ever seen. Everywhere we went he came back with red cheeks." You flipped another pages.

His mom was surely adore him, he had a tons of pictures, "Ah, I remembered this one. Four years old Jungkook wanted to be in the army. He can't stop talking about it."

"That was very embarrassing." Jungkook sighed, "My dad took me to the base camp and made me watch them practice all day, I quit the day after." He pouted.

"Aww, you gave up easily." You chuckled."It didn't seem fun anymore for four kids you know." His mom looked at him who was attached to you very much. His hands never left you alone. Touching there and thereintimately.
Seems like she won't wait long for great news.

You admired the garden view before his bedroom. After dinner, his mom talked more-about little Jungkook. Feels like she gave birth to him yesterday and now he is a man with a wife. It was too late to drive back, so she asked both of you to stay over.

"Are you going to join me?" Jungkook back hugged you. Peppering your shoulder up to your neck with kisses.

"It's very beautiful. Your mother takes care of it herself."

"She has plenty of time now."

"Do you think she is lonely?" Jungkook kissed on top of your head. Honestly he wanted to lift you on his shoulder and threw you to the bed.