Begin

Jungkook walked back and forth. He went home early to find you and his mother were shopping. Outside, along with the baby.

"If you are so worry why don't you go to see them. They won't comeback anytime soon." His dad put down the newspaper. He was disturbed by Jungkook's behavior. At some point he started to get irritated.

"Y/n said they'll have be back soon."

"So was your mother, three hours ago." You and Jungkook were moving back to the main house after you gave birth. His mother begged and cried. And that wasn't exaggerating at all, she really did until Jungkook agreed. How could he not agree.

She hijacked the baby most of the time along with his wife as well. Every time he came home. They were always in the baby room or strolling around the garden. Or just like now, going out for hours. The baby was taking over you.

Did he jealous? He thought of it but brush it off. Why would he jealous of his own child? That's not make any sense.

"They are back." His eyes shifted to your slim figure, bearing his child did nothing to your body. You became more beautiful than ever. How lucky he was.

"Jungkook, you are home." You narrowed your eyes. He barely went home early you didn't expect to see him now.

"I'll take baby bath first. Come with me, darling." The baby sitter followed his mother to the baby room. You smile to see them walked away. You were happy. The happiest more than you ever can imagine.

"Have you eaten yet?"
"No." He answered shortly. He wasn't supposed to be grumpy. But he was.
"I'll tell the maid to make you something." You were about to go to the kitchen but Jungkook caught your wrist.

"I'm not hungry for foods."
"You have to eat something before drink." Clearly his wife didn't get what he mean.

"Forget it." Jungkook loosened his tie and went to the bedroom in other side of the building. You followed him from behind. He looked weird.

"Jungkook? Did something happen at work?" What else he could be angry about, right? He was slowing down from his pace.

"I don't know you care about my work. There is this and that." He snapped. You were surprised to see him behave this way.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You reached for him, hugging his small waist. Your eyes wandered around his face. His eyes were staring back at yours. It just stupid.

"I miss you." He said almost whispering. Jungkook opened the bedroom door leaving it open for you.

"We meet everyday."

"I don't miss you like that." He sounds frustrated, "I miss you for both of us like only us. Before the baby." He stripped as he walked to the bathroom.

"You are jealous of your daughter." Well, you missed him too, but he never really say
anything so you thought he was okay with it.

It was natural to spend less time together after the baby. He went off to work early in the morning. You barely met him in breakfast table. He didn't come home for lunch either. When came home you weren't there to see him. It was only the maid.

You mostly fell asleep in the baby room. When he woke up in the middle of the night you weren't there. You didn't sleep beside him. He was kind of lonely.

You were bonding with him through share the bed in the beginning after all. Those sleepless night, he treasured that moment a lot. Now it just empty side of the bed every time. It was like you weren't there for him.

"I sound ridiculous." Jungkook muttered as he turned on the shower.

He was soaping his under arm when he felt your delicate arm wrapped around his waist as your naked chest pressing on his back.