I can find someone else too

The sun already set when you stepped out from the office. There are many things to learn, you don't want to be burden to others and they know Taehyung brought you in. Some of the employees already dislike you.

"There she is. My lovely daughter."

"Dad?" You frowned. He didn't seem sober. He can't even walk straight. Why did he drink so much in day light?

"You think you are so smart huh? How dare you!!! Shameless little witch!"

"You should go back, dad."

"Don't you think I won't find out you bought my girlfriend house!" The house he bought long before they ran out of money under the girl's name. She sold it and flew away. Never return his calls. Since he is broke she doesn't need him anymore.

"How could i bought a house. I don't have that much money." But Jungkook had. He bought it for you. He told the girl to leave the city. Somewhere far away.

"That bastard spoiled you, huh.." He raised his hand to slap you but Jimin stopped him.

"Tha~t's enough." He chuckled and smile at you, "Call taxi for him. Pay it because I don't have money." Jimin said.

"Your mom told you to follow me, hah?" Your dad scoffed.

"You drank so many. How could she let you wandering alone?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

So they are not divorce yet. You should have know better though she was terrible mother to you, she loves the rest of them. 

You stopped the taxi and Jimin told him the address. He made his point that no matter what dad said, the driver should drive him home.
The driver nodded.

"He mumbled he will kill you over and over again." He said that as if it's nothing. Not that you don't understand why, "Mom worry he will hurt himself."

"She is not my mother." You said.

"I know. Buy me food." Even you hate the whole family, he is still your brother. You grew up with him. He's only a child that caught up with adult's turmoil. 

You took him to western cafe around the office. He is still young. He supposed to be go to college this year. You felt bad for him.

"Your mom was mom's bestfriend. Mom likes to talk about her when they were young." Jimin stayed with her the longest time. 
She must be very lonely..

"She was shameless, your mom. I mean she slept with dad. Dad was ready to leave mom because of her. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate your mom, mom and dad never a best couple to begin with."

"Where did you hear all of this?" You placed the order. You assumed his mother told him.

"Well, you could believe it or not. I can't tell you either way." You rolled your eyes, "You thought why my mom raised you? Even she hates your mom, she couldn't let you raised by others. You are her best friend's daughter seed by her husband. Dad wanted to give you up tho. He never care."

Jimin took a sip from his milkshake.
"Your mom never care about me. She hates me to the bones. I was treated differently."

"She is not a saint, sis. Didn't you eat in the same table as us? Not behind the house with the maids." It was true, "Didn't you go to the same college as Yuuna? Have you ever lack of money growing up? We know Yuuna got the biggest pocket money the  but still, she sent you money until you married." He added. You had lost your appetite by now.

"I'm not come to praise mom. She is a witch.
I know that. But she is still your mom too." Jimin enjoyed his steak very much. Not the best steak he ever had but he can't complain, "She raised us together."

It's not wrong.. You never lack of anything..
She provided you with anything but love.
You can understand her point of view.

You gave him some money by the end of the night before he entered the taxi. You never really close to him because of the age gap. And he is annoying as fck.

"You know mom will never receive this money, right?" He smirked.

"I'm not giving it for her." He seems to be happy,
"Jimin, do you want to go to college?"
He buried his dream the moment the company is gone. 

"You want to pay the tuition?" You still had money enough for him to apply in local university. You could save the money since you work now.

"If you want to."

"I'm not good at study, you know that. Don't waste your money on me." He is smart you are sure about that. He's just too lazy to do anything.

"Let me know if you change your mind." You can't force him to.

"Jimin." You called him one more time after he entered the taxi, "Call me if you need anything.. Just anything."

He smiled, "Thanks, sis." 

———

IN THE AIRPORT [ THREE WEEKS LATER ]
Jungkook walked pass by the other passengers. His legs were long and slender, made his steps as light as feather.

"Why don't you wait for me!" A beautiful girl followed him from behind. She was tall as well, her figure was slim and soft.

"Wear your glasses. I don't want someone recognizes you."

"Why you afraid your wife might see you with me?" She giggled as she wore the black glasses from high class brand.

His mouth was sealed tightly. This was worst mistake. He shouldn't have bring her back. But there was issued he can't solve there.
She linked her arm with his.

"Ah, I miss our country so much."

"Welcome back, little miss." A male in black suits clothes picked up her luggage.

"See, I cannot comeback without the elder know. He already prepared someone to pick me." Kath rolled her eyes.

"I'll come and see them later."

"Okay." Kath tiptoed to kiss his cheek.