I never promise

Jungkook said he will be late.
You texted Taehyung wishing him will reply, but he didn't. You checked to the office but they said Taehyung didn't show up today.

You sat in the car for twenty minutes, you were in front of his apartment. Gathering all your courage to face him as you arrange the words in your head, if Taehyung let you to explain, soon he will understand your situation. Whether he decides to stay or not.

He can decided for himself.

You pressed the password. Hoping he is inside. His car key is on the table where he usually put it. You felt relief and nervous at the same time.

He isn't in the living room or the kitchen.
"Taehyung?" You knocked gently as you open the bedroom door.

He isn't alone. You looked at him and the girl.
Of course... who am i really..
It broke your heart that Taehyung not only making love to that girl. They are cuddling.. on the bed you usually share with him.. just like they are the one who use the bed.

You pushed back all the pain on your chest and stepped into the room. Taehyung got up from the bed, the girl too, she was your junior in the office, you did her interview. She wore Taehyung's shirt that you wore three days ago, "No, please continue. " You signed them to stay in bed.

"I'll just grab my stuff." You said, lacing your face with a smile, you walked to the closet. You knew the girl is definitely younger. She is beautiful just like him. A little bit you want to kill yourself just to put a smile on the face.

"Y/n.." Taehyung came after you.

"Oh, baby, don't be rude. You have a guest. Don't let her wait." You threw some of your stuff to the bag, "I'll come for the rest." You said with the cold icy tone you could pull.

"Y/n.." Does he feel sorry? Or does he do it on purpose knowing you'll coming here. You can't answer that, "Leave." He talked to the girl.

"No need, I'm almost done." You zipped the bag, "Sorry for interrupting. Maybe next time you could give me heads up so i can be prepare." There is no next time.

"You know what, you can just throw the rest of my stuff." You smile bitterly as you getting up.
The girl is standing still beside the bed. Unsure what to do in this situation. So she just stay quietly, hugging herself.

At first he thought it will be fun to pay you back. He is tired of your cold attitude, it's like you are uninterested in him even after so long together. But when he looked at you in front of his door. Holding the tears that built up on your eyes. Taehyung knew he makes a mistake.

"Y/n, listen. Please i-"
"You don't need to explain anything. We are not in relationship." You looked at him and the girl again, "It's very stupid that i think you are willing to wait four years until Jungkook divorce me when you could find someone else within a minute." She suited him better, you admitted hurtfully, "It's probably not her first time here."

You chuckled, you held down the pain that swelling on your chest. You feel sick. You wanted to run away from this place.

And so you did before you lost control and embarrassed yourself in front of him and that girl. At least you had pride to save.

"Same to you.. Why didn't you tell me about your stupid marriage, you thought I don't need to know, do you? How long did you intend to hide it from me?" Taehyung chased after you, he followed each of your step, "I don't think you love me. It's time for me to settle. Even I can't imagine any other woman to share my future with, but clearly she would never be you, Y/n."

You can't listen to him, you were the one who avoided relationship talk. It isn't his fault that he thought you aren't serious.

You threw your bag to the backseat.
Taehyung is still right behind you.
"You never love me once.. because if you do, how could you be so calm when you saw me with another woman." He spurred, he wish you'd say something to see if it is worth to fight.

Yesterday you have the confidence to say you love him. But now ... you are scared of what it makes you. What it makes him for you. Desperate.
You aren't supposed to love him or anyone. Relying to something as fragile as love itself.

"Say something!" Taehyung raised his voice, he is beyond frustrated. When Jungkook introduced you as his wife to Taehyung's dad. It erases all the possibility of him doing the same. And waiting four years? He has no guarantee you will not have feelings for Jungkook by then how if you fall for the man?

"Then marry another woman, do whatever you want. I never promise myself to you!" You screamed back at him.

Why don't you say you love me back, I've been yearned for the word too long.
His heart shattered.

"So when you ask me to believe you the other day. It was lie. If weren't because of the hickey you will hide everything from me." Taehyung wanted to hear it, but you looked away, "Cold hearted woman like you don't need to be loved." Taehyung left.

He took few steps back, looking at your figure for the last time. You entered your car without anymore words. He thought you will be hysterical. He thought you'll be crying and beg him to stay. But again, you did not.

You slammed the car door close as you drove away immediately, your hands were shaking as wiped the tears that streaming down on your cheeks.

The wall you built up earlier was crumbling.
"I can't do this." You cried. Your phone started ringing, you ignored it first but it keep ringing, you tempted to throw it away, "WHAT!" You snapped.

"How much money do you have in your account? Can you draw some for us?" It is your mom.

"Hello, mom."

"Why don't you visit us? Have you talking to Jungkook?" Honestly you can think about anything else now, "Y/n?" You are quiet.
Jungkook. Because you married Jungkook.

"Y/n?" Your mom called you several times.

"Yes, i'm not deaf!"
"Why are you so rude? I some need money! Do you listen to me? Help your family, no matter if Jungkook wants to divorce you, do not sign anything!"

"I'll do what i want!" You shouted.

"Have you slept with him? By any chance you are pregnant by his child. Even if he wants to break things of with us, he won't be so cruel and leave his child, right?"

"I don't want to. Mom, stop this."

"Lure him to bed, do anything. We can't lost him to. You know, this is your time to show your value as the part of this family."

"Mom!"

"I can't live on the street." She cried, "I raised you. How could you-"

"Mom, I'm driving, i will give you some money, I'll call you later." You are too focus on your left, that you failed to see a car driving too close. You tried to avoid it but you hit another car in front of you. Your car also hit by the car your tried to avoid. You could hear someone shouted, before you fainted.