𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲.

• ☽ ° ✩ • ─── NOTE ─── • ✩ ° ☽ •[ this book includes strong language and explicit subjects such as substance abuse, sexual relationships, eating disorders and depression

[ this book includes strong language and explicit subjects such as substance abuse, sexual relationships, eating disorders and depression. it is best read with black background ]

ALICE MILBURN would consider herself to be the unluckiest eighteen year old at Moordale

ALICE MILBURN would consider herself to be the unluckiest eighteen year old at Moordale. Why, you may ask? For many reasons but the most apparent was that she was eighteen and stuck in the same year as her sixteen year old brother. When Otis was born, her oh so lovely parents decided they wanted to travel the world in an attempt to save their faltering marriage. They ended up missing the chance to register Alice to nursery before they left and, when they came back a year later, they had missed the deadline again making Alice being five when starting her education. Alice, under normal circumstances, wouldn't have cared if it wasn't for her mum forcing her to keep an eye out on Otis. It was always about Otis for Jean. Alice's life took a backseat while Otis was upfront, the only person their mum could see or would care about.

COME HER FIRST YEAR OF SIXTH FORM, Alice is intent on keeping her distance from Otis. It was enough she had to deal with him at home, she didn't need to be with him at school every moment of every day. Sure, it was going against Jean's wishes but Alice couldn't bring it in herself to care. Being the eighteen year old in a class full of sixteen year olds is already hard enough, she didn't want any added trouble. She wanted to get through her classes and hang out with her friends from both years without being involved with any of Otis' drama. However, things she didn't seem to go her way, as usual, when a video of Jean gets spread around the school and Alice is forced to check on Otis.

MAEVE WILEY had somehow convinced Alice to join in on the sex clinic after the older girl was there with Otis to help Adam. Alice wanted to say no, she did, but Otis had said yes on her behalf and that was how Alice Milburn was dragged into yet another problem caused by her younger brother, Otis Milburn.