𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

chapter two

chapter two

{ unedited }

ALICE WAS WALKING THROUGH THE HALLWAYS OF THE SCHOOL, ALREADY READY FOR THE WEEK TO BE OVER

ALICE WAS WALKING THROUGH THE HALLWAYS OF THE SCHOOL, ALREADY READY FOR THE WEEK TO BE OVER. Working on the project with Maeve wasn't disastrous, so to speak, but it was uncomfortable. Maeve seemed to be much smarter than she let on and Alice felt highly left behind even when being older than the girl. Maeve had ended up doing most the work while Alice smiled and nodded, not understanding a word of what she was saying.

Alice thought that'd be the worst thing of the day but nope. She went home to find out Adam Groff, a boy who kept picking on Otis' only friend, had come over and Jean managed to embarrass him. If it was anyone else Alice wouldn't have cared but she knew Adam would have something planned.

"Damn, you look shit," Johnny said, jogging to catch up to Alice. "Miss me that much?" He asked, jumping in front of her with a grin, tilting his head until he met her eyes. Alice didn't smile like she normally did, making him falter as he stood upright. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Alice said quickly, not wanting to bother him with this. Stella made her way to the two as they started to walk towards their lockers. "How was your shoot?"

"It was great! Yuriko showed up and..." Alice listened as he rambled on about his boyfriend. Yuriko and Johnny had been dating for around a year and a half now and he was the main factor in Johnny getting sober. Yuriko had never given up on him or trying to help and Johnny wanted to become a better person for him so he made himself better. They were a perfect match and anyone who knew them would agree. Yuriko was now in his first year of uni though so he was a lot busier but with him living at home, he could still show up for things important to Johnny. Honestly, Alice believed he chose to study from home to make sure Johnny didn't relapse but she wouldn't mention it.