3

Third Person's POV

His claim had most of the team now casting curious looks his way. Obviously though, not one of them believed in the poor boy.

"Alright then. Do it. Call this so called girlfriend of yours. And don't you dare call Saeko." Ennoshita's last comment had everyone bursting out in laughs again.

"DUDE SHUT UP. I'LL CALL HER RIGHT NOW AND PROVE IT." He wasted no time in whipping out his phone and opening his contacts. The others looked over his shoulder, watching as he scrolled down to the S names in his contacts. his obviously caused some snickers as they believed he would truly stoop as low as calling his sister to act as his fake girlfriend.

So it was surprising when they saw his stop at the contact labelled Senpai~<3

He seemed to hesitate a bit which they seemed to catch.

"What's wrong Tanaka? Afraid we'll see it's a fake number?"

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN OVERGROWN-" His finger, without him knowing tapped against the call button, the sound of ringing had him turning his attention to the phone. The sound resonated throughout the gym. Once, twice...

The others, somehow getting excited to know if this female was real or not, regained their senses. As if this girl was re-

"Hello?"

Silence. No one dared to breathe.

"Hey Ryuu? Sorry I didn't answer sooner I was in a little busy. Did you need me for something?" The clearly female voice spoke and they noticed she did in fact know who the boy that called her was. Jaws hanging open, they watched as he brought the phone closer to his face.

"H-hey y/n. S-sorry am I bothering you? I can call you back later if-"

"Oh no not at all! I told you to call me whenever you want babe!"

*THUD*

"What was that? Are you okay??" The panic in her voice was very evident. Unbeknownst to her, that was the sound of all the other gym inhabitants simultaneously dropping to the floor in shock.

"O-oh no no I'm fine. Great even! I'm just still at practice so..."

"Ooh okay. Hey when's your next game? Depending on the day I'll try to come watch!"

"Uh. Next Friday against Seijoh I think."

"Nice I can make it. I know it's been kinda hard these past two weeks without seeing each other. But, good news. I finished all my exams and I've got all my assignments for the next month out of the way so we can spend a lot more time together." The boy all but jumped to space, a smile beaming across his face.

"Are you serious right now? We get a whole month together?" The girl on the other end laughed at his cute reaction and gave affirmation.

"Hey it's Wednesday right? How about I come get you today?"

"HELL YEAH!!" Another round of laughter. At the sound of it, everyone noticed Ryuu's face holding a pinkish red tint as his eyes held nothing but love for the girl on the other end of the line.

"Alright then. I'll be there in less than an hour. Maybe I can say hi to your team?"

"Yeah definitely. Bye senpai."

"Bye bye cutie~. See you in a bit. I love you." Steam was coming out of the poor boy's ears at this point as his face became a grill.

"I-I love you t-too." He cursed himself for stuttering so much but melted again when he heard her laugh once more before the call was ended.

Silence once more.

.

.

"Ryuu..."

"Tanaka..."

"Tanaka-san..."

"Senpai....

"YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A FRICKING GIRLFRIEND??"

Well that ended well.