7

Third Person's POV

~Flashback Begins~

"Hey senpai?"

"Yeah?" Y/n turned to look at her boyfriend who had stopped walking. The couple had been on a stroll through Ryuu's neighbourhood, not wanting to go very far from his house.

"Do your parents know about...well us? Me?"

"Well they know I'm dating a 2nd year guy from Karasuno if that's what you mean."

"And...do they approve of us?" Y/n could see that her boyfriend was nervous about the topic and cupped his face, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"They don't mind as long as I'm happy. Plus I'm an adult Ryuu. They don't have to worry about my choices that much."

"Well uh..."

"You wanna meet em?"

"Oh uh yeah if you don't mind. I really wanna make a good impression in front of them. I want them to like me if I'm gonna marry you." It seemed as though he didn't really fully realise his words but Y/n surely did. That much could be seen as her face was now entirely red

(A/N: If your skin tone is unable to do this, you're just visibly flustered<3).

"You already thought about all that!? Ryuu slow down. Although...I wouldn't mind in the future."

"Huh? Wouldn't mind wha- OH. I-I didn't realise I said all of that out loud. Those were supposed to be some private thoughts. Uh wait. Did you say in future? Is that an early yes then!?" Y/n couldn't help but laugh at how quickly his thoughts and tone switched.

"Yeah. I guess it is babe."

"S-senpai I love you!"

"I love you too cutie~ And if you wanna meet my parents sometime, I'll get them to invite you and Saeko for dinner how's that?"

"YEAH!!" The excitements was quite obvious as he latched onto her waist in a hug as she giggled at his cuteness.

Timeskip to dinner

"Are you sure this is the right way? Maybe you read something wrong."

"No these are the directions she sent. It's supposed to be somewhere up here."

"Saeko please don't tell me we're lost."

"I know where I'm going Ryuu...AHA there it is." Saeko had just pulled up to a well...this can't even be called a house. IT'S HUGE!

 IT'S HUGE!

(The house..duh)

"Holy shi-"

"Language! But I agree. Your girlfriend is loaded Ryuu!"