13

No one's POV

It was an amazing scene to see the Karasuno boys' faces after that match. Both teams fought at their hardest but it seemed our boys had more luck on their side. They gathered onto the court, showering both Hinata and Kageyama for their excellent last play. The scoreboard almost gleaming as it showed that score. 26-24. Yes. They won.

The teams went up to the net to shake hands then to face their respective balconies, bowing to the crowds that came to support them. Y/n looked over at the Seijoh members who's faces looked absolutely crestfallen. But, with a glance at her boyfriend, her smile refused to disappear. Catching Seaco's eye, the older girl called down to who she called her 'Sister-in-law.

"N/n come on! We're going back there to see the team. I'm sure Ryu will eb glad if you're one of the first people he sees." The h/c haired girl looked at her friends for confirmation and was about to answer before the loudmouth spoke up.

"Hello we're some of Y/n's... friends. Is it okay if we tagged along? We've been dying to meet this 'boyfriend' of hers." She said the word 'boyfriend' in a certain tone that made the blonde Tanaka screw her face up in a weird manner. Deciding not to dwell on it too long she agreed and the Fukurodani members followed her to where the boys were celebrating.

"NEE-SAN! Y/N-CHAN" Noya called out once he spotted hi sister figure.

SENPAI!" Ryuu ran up to his girlfriend, tackling her to the floor in a warm hug. The two giggled as the team and a few classmates awed at their adorable display.

"You did so good today cutie~ I'm super proud of you. I'm sure mom and dad will want to hear all about it so the two of you should come over again. Of course, the invitation is also extended to the other team members if they'd like to join?" It was more of a question than intended but none of them seemed to mind, ensuring her they would request permission from their parents.

"So." 'There goes my little ray of sunshine.' "We're a few classmates of N/n here and we're all wondering. Are you two really dating? She's not just paying you to hook up with her?" I cringed at her use of my nickname. I will no longer be going by the name N/n as it has been tainted by impurity. Yes. I am THAT petty.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh no don't get mad at ME. We're all just a little curious you see. It's the first time any of us have been told of a boyfriend. It's almost like she didn't want us knowing of your relationship at all." By now, a few members had caught on to what the little wench was doing and were becoming increasingly angry. Even Hinata's face was twisted into a scowl that could rival Kageyama's.

"Y/n-san can tell whoever she wants about our relationship whenever the hell she feels like it. I didn't tell my team immediately and we were both fine with that. Thanks for your concern and all, but it's not needed."

"Is that so? Well then. I wish you two a lovely evening then." As she turned to leave, a certain megane had 'tripped' and ended up throwing his ice cold water all over Erica.

"Oh whoops sorry there. Better scurry along and clean that up. It's strange though. I always thought witches melted after getting water on them." Everyone let out an 'OOOO' at his words and Erica stormed off in a red hot fury. The h/cette held up her hand to the megane for a high five which he 'begrudgingly' returned.

"Sorry about her. But you guys were on fire out there! Can't wait to see you go against our guys." A few murmurs of agreement, some more chatting then the Fukurodani students, minus one, left the area to their respective homes.

"Before we go to mine, how bout I take you on a celebratory date? Also to make up for that bitch spoiling the mood." She wrapped an arm around his shoulder, pulling him more inter her side, his red face buried in her neck.

"That wasn't your fault but I'd never pass up on a date with you."

"Alright wrap it up lovebirds. We gotta go clean up and get changed." The two laughed before sneaking a small kiss then released each other. The boys would be heading home on their team bus so Y/n decided to get a ride from Saeko who obviously didn't mind.

"So. Wanna tell me about Mean Girl 2.0?" Letting out a sigh, Y/n explained the reason for what happened back there.

"So she's just pissy because your family is better than hers? Lame." The two girls laughed then engaged in comfortable conversation until they reached the Tanaka residence.

"I hope he doesn't think to drop off at my house while I'm here. I should probably tell him t come here."

"Nah I'm sure he's smart enough to come here first."

Turns out, our sweet boy wasn't that smart after all.