20

Y/n POV

After I dropped Ryuu off at the roller rink, Tsumu assured me he would get my boyfriend home in one piece so there was no need for me to come back for him. Ryuu assured me he was fine with that so after a quick kiss, accompanied by playful gagging from the other boys, I sped off in search of something to do to pass the time.

'Maybe I can start with my plans for his birthday? I'll have to talk to Saeko first but I'm sure she'd be on board to help. He'll love it.'

Pulling my phone from my pocket, I quickly unlocked it before dialling my favourite(only) sister-in-law's number.

"Y/n! What's up?"

"Hi, Saeko. I was wondering if you'd help me with a plan I have f-"

"Yes."

"You didn't let me finish!" I laughed at her quick answer.

"Sweetie your plan could have been a bank robbery and I'd help."

"It's a good thing then since that's exactly the plan." We both chuckled at our nonsensical conversation before focusing on the main objective at hand.

"The real reason, though, is I have a plan for Ryuu's birthday."

"What is it? Planning on taking him out of the country?"

"I thought about that. Then I thought about something I knew would mean the world to him. Seeing your parents." The other line went quiet for a while.

"Y/n... I'm going to be the one to tell you this now. Our parents aren't exactly...involved in our lives. I've called thousands of times, begging them to take time off to visit us, to visit Ryuu but every time the excuse has been the same. Too busy."

"I understand Saeko. But this time, I'll make sure things are different. They both work at c/n(company name) right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I might just have a way to get them here after a little chat with my parents." 

My plan was now in motion and nothing was going to ruin Ryuu's day.

.

.

.

??? POV

I'd been deciding what to do with these over the past few days since that party and I've finally figured it out. Pulling out my phone, I made a quick call to an old family friend.

"Miss? How may I help you?"

"Oli, darling. I'd like to ask a favour of you. You owe me after all."

"I am aware of that. I will always be grateful for what you and your family have done for me. What is it that I can assist you with?"

"I need a few pictures edited along with a few out-of-context photos. Simple right? I need the boy replaced with someone else. Maybe that black-haired boy from Nekoma. The one with the rooster hair. Get a few pictures of him and the girl in the photo. Make sure they seem as though the two are dating or something. 

Better yet, get some pictures of the boy with that Karasuno manager, the blue-haired beauty. My sources tell me he had quite the crush on her. It'd be such a shame if those old feelings resurfaced wouldn't it?" I laughed menacingly at the thought of that little rat crying her eyes out. The shame and humiliation that would follow her after this would be glorious.

"May I ask what this is for madame?"

"Just a bit of payback for a bitch who thought it wise to mess with me."

"Yes. Ms Styles."

A very short chapter, yes, but I have a good reason...I didn't know what else to write for this one without giving too much away hence why it's here on Friday. Of course since my readers are super smort with your big wrinkle brains you're gonna figure this out easily but still XD. The next chap will be up on Monday and all will be revealed. Until then...idk...go watch Barbie like I do when I'm bored. Those movies slap more than I remember lmao. Byeee<333