19

Maybe it was a bad idea to introduce those 4 to each other.

"Hey, Ryuu! You wanna hang out this weekend?"

This was a phrase commonly heard throughout the past few days since the Inarizaki boys met Tanaka.

"Oh yell yeah! Lemme just ask-"

"No Y/n can't come. It's just 'the boys' today." Making a mental reminder to pummel that fool Atsumu for sticking that 'the boys' shit into her boyfriend's head. The said male then turned to her as though asking permission to go on his little date. Y/n let out a sigh and just nodded with a small smile. She could tell he wanted to hang out with her cousins. They could always go out another time. Even if she's a little salty about it.

"Can I bring a few of the Karasuno guys?"

"Hell yeah, my dude. We're meeting at the roller rink in Sendai. Say 3 o'clock." With that, the call ended, and Ryuu's attention was again on me.

"You seem very excited about your guy date."

"It's not a 'guy date' babe, it's hanging with 'the boys'."

"Mhm. All I'm hearing is guy date." His face fell into a pout which I laughed softly at. This adorable boy would soon be the end of her. Speaking of him, it was now March 1st meaning his 18th birthday was now only 2 days away. 

Being the wonderful girlfriend she was, she'd already gotten everything planned out but how was she going to go about it? Of course, she could surprise him with a party...or maybe he'd want it to be just them and his sister and probably family? She'd never met his parents since they were always abroad working. It would be so great if- 

"THAT'S IT!"

"Huh? What's it?"

"O-Oh sorry. Got carried away in my thoughts and had the best idea. It's a secret though, sorry cutie."

"Aww man, I wanna know the secret." He laid his body back onto hers, attempting to squish the life and secret out of her.

"Suffocation will not work! I will stay strong!"

"Then how about," he ceased his squishing and quickly spun before jabbing his fingers into her sides, "TICKLE TORTURE!"

"RYU I SWEAR TO GAD AHAHAA STOPP AHAHAA!" Her laughter now rang loudly throughout the Tanaka residence and she was more than glad Saeko wasn't home for us to disturb her.

"Maybe stop tickling me and go get ready for your guy date. It's almost 2 and Sendai is a 30 minute drive even on my bike."

"You're just tryna get out of the tickles." Despite his accusation, he still lifted his body off of hers, though still managing to place a kiss on her forehead before heading to his bathroom to wash up.

The h/c haired female quickly grabbed his phone, inputting the password which, in fact, was the date he'd met her outside the gym. The day he fell in love with his senpai. It was actually the code for her own phone as well. 

Hurriedly, she searched his contacts but was unable to find the number she was looking for. The water in the bathroom now locked off signifying he was now done with his shower and it was only a matter of seconds before he came back out. She thought back to the things he'd told her before. Their names, where they worked...WHERE THEY WORKED. Scrolling once more until finding what she was looking for, copying the number into her own contacts before locking replacing the phone to its previous position. Now she laid back against the headboard, seemingly preoccupied with the blank screen of her phone.

Ryuu reentered the room to find her looking as cute as the day he'd met her, almost regretting his choice of not taking her along. However, it was Tsumu's get together and he'd specifically said No Y/n. Maybe he could hang out with Atsumu another time? But then maybe the Miya twins would hate him and revoke their blessing of him dating their cousin. Shaking the thought away he focused on the beauty in front of him. 

He hovered over her, shadow casting over where her frame laid on his bed. Her tilted back to reveal those gorgeous e/c eyes framed delicately by those long lashes that tickled his cheek whenever his lips were against hers. Kinda like right now.

Her hand reached up to cup his cheek, tilting her head a bit to deepen their kiss. Stupid Atsumu ruining a perfect day for them to stay at home and cuddle. She'll disown him one day. He was no longer the better twin.

Sensing his girlfriend was distracted, Ryuu took the chance to do something new to him. Well to explain, it was new for him to initiate it. With a short while of hesitance, he quickly slipped his tongue past her lips extracting a small noise of surprise from her throat. Her eyes shot open to find his squeezed so tight she swore they would glue themselves shut.

Relaxing against his actions, she allowed him to take control of their kiss for a while before she inevitably regained dominance. The two soon pulled away when the need for air burned too strong, their foreheads now rested together with their eyes still closed.

"Where'd you learn that one cutie? You seemed pretty good at it."

"Yeah? Well I've got good teacher don't I." She chuckled before pacing one final sweet kiss on his lips and pushed him away. 

"Come on you big sap. I'll take you to your date with you 'boys'."

"N/nnn it's not a date!!"