14

"I can't believe you came here first instead of going home. You should always go home and greet your sister before coming to see me." Y/n and Saeko, after receiving a worried call from the younger Tanaka sibling, had laughed at the ironic situation and drove over to the L/n residence.

"But you did the same thing! You went to my house instead of coming here." 

"Alright alright I guess that's true." The 3rd year then pulled her boyfriend up the stairs to her familiar room. Though nothing 'risky' was going to happen, she ensured the door was locked just for privacy purposes as she always did.

"Are we still going on that date?" Ryuu, who was now laying on her bed face down, asked with his voice muffled from the pillows. He regretted it soon though as he became increasingly warm and flew up to a sitting position. Knowing exactly why he changed his seating, Y/n laughed and lowered the Aircon to a colder setting.

"Of course. Have anywhere in mind that we can go? I was thinking and amusement park but we gotta get back in time for that celebration for your team in 4 hours. There's also that roller-skate rink. Or even ice skating."

"The amusement park sounds good to me." And with that, the two got ready to go out on their date. As Y/n was in the shower, Ryuu pulled out his phone, opening the team group chat.

Karasuno Boys Vball
12 online

LilGiant  
Tanaka-senpai! My mom wants to know what time it starts and when it ends.

TallBlonde
^

ScarySetter
^

Freckles
^

TheRock
Starts in 4 hours. Y/n said if it gets too late, y'all can spend the night

Captain
Is it just us?

TheRock
Probably. If you guys wanna invite other people, let me tell her first

LilGiant
Can I invite Kenma? Kuroo-san will probably come with him though.

TheRock
She wouldn't mind. Her and the guys from Nekoma know each other.

DeitySenpai
IS KIYOKO COMING?

TheGoddess
I am. Behave yourself Noya.

TallBlonde
Even in the group your a simp

DeitySenpai
TSUKI I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL THROTTLE YOU

TallBlonde
I'll believe it when you grow a couple inches

Kaasan2.0
You two need to calm down or so help me-

Laughing at the chaos that was Tsukishima vs Nishinoya, Ryuu hadn't realized Y/n was finished and fully dressed the past 12 minutes. The girl didn't want to disturb him, however, so she made no move to make him aware of her presence. Maybe that wasn't the right decision though, since when he looked up, his phone went flying as a scream ripped through the air.

"Y/N YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" His girlfriend was now dying of laughter, nearly unable to breathe. Arms across her stomach which now ached from all the laughing.