5

Third Person's POV

The others watched as Tanaka ran and threw himself into the arms of the taller girl who planted kisses across his face.

"I missed you so much Y/n, what the hell!? You're moving in with me and Saeko!" The girl only laughed at her boyfriend's antics.

"Maybe. Let's ask her first and we'll talk about it. Plus my parents are another issue."

"Uh guys? Don't forget us here." Someone pipped up from behind the couple who turned to see the rest of the Karasuno team staring at them.

"Oh hey. Sorry if I'm interrupting practice or anything like that. I'm Y/n L/n from Fukurodani Academy and I'm a 3rd year nice to meet you all." The girl bowed while introducing herself the the others. Tanaka noticed a few of them blushing but didn't allow it to get to him, knowing they couldn't help it while being in the presence of his goddess of a girlfriend.

"It's nice to meet you L/n-san. Honestly, none of us really believed him when Tanaka said he had a girlfriend so sorry if we all seem pretty shocked." The girl only laughed and waved it off.

"It's all good...I'm sorry, I know your names but I'm not exactly sure who is who."

"Oh right. I'm Sawamura Daichi the captain nice to meet you." A certain silver haired mama crow walked over to stand next to Daichi.

"And I'm Sugawara Koushi, vice captain."

"Nice to meet you both!" Her eyes landed on Noya.

"I'm guessing your the short energetic libero Nishinoya right? Ryuu talks about you the most honestly." Noya couldn't help the blush that covered his face, drawing laughs from everyone in the gym at his reaction.

"Y-yeah that's me. Nice to m-meet you L-L/n senpai."

"L/n-san or just L/n is fine with me."

"Hi I'm Hinata Shoyo and this guy is Kageyama Tobio. It's really nice to meet you L/n-san!" he energetic tangerine bounded up to the female, dragging an antisocial Kageyama with him. The taller girl placed a hand on their heads rubbing affectionately.

"Its nice meeting both of you. I've heard about your impressive quicks. Can't wait to see it in action sometime." Hinata only nodded quickly while Kageyama looked away blushing from not only the praise but the fact that a pretty girl was ruffling his hair.

"I'm guessing the tall blond is the sarcastic Tsukkishima? And the green haired one next to him is Yamaguchi right?" Nods were sent her way as she waved at the two earning a wave from Yams and a nod of acknowledgement from Tsukki.

"Hisashi Kinnoshita here and this is Chikara Ennoshita and Kazuhito Narita. I think we were the last ones to really believe Tanaka had a girlfriend. Sorry about Ennoshita glaring at him though." It was true. From the moment they all realised Tanaka had been telling the truth, not once did Ennoshita let up on the murderous glare he was sending the boy's way. Though he tried his hardest to ignore it, Ryuu couldn't stop the shiver that ran through him.

"I'm sure you'll get a girlfriend of your own Ennoshita-san. Hey, it might even be a boyfriend for all you know." This had a few members sending glances her way.

"You're okay with stuff like that?"

"You mean LGBT stuff? Heck yeah. I don't see a problem with it. Love who you wanna love I guess." She caught on to the small breathes of relief released by Daichi, Suga and Yams but made no move to question it as to not cause trouble for them or herself.

(If you don't support it don't worry. I'm not gonna beat you down for something like that.)

During all of this, not once did Ryuu keep himself completely separated from the girl. Some part of her was constantly in contact with his whether they held hands, their arms brushed or either leaned onto the other.

No one really questioned it as it was clear the couple had missed each other's presence these past few weeks and wanted to stay together as much as they possibly could. It was quite adorable actually.

"Alright well I'm gonna be taking Ryuu home so if you guys aren't done yet would you mind if I sat and watched?"

"Yeah sure. Is that okay Ukai-san?"

"What? Yeah as long as you're not a distraction I don't have a problem with it."

"Tanaka you better not get distracted. If anything, play better to impress your girlfriend there!" It's become a norm for Ryuu's face and ears to be completely red whenever Y/n was involved so it was no surprise when the blush coated his face once more.

"Alright everyone. We're working on receives. Lets go!"