Lisa music career

A/n: let's pretend Lisa solo ( Lalisa ) was her first album. In this book she's making her second album.

Before I start the story, I want to tell you a little bit about Lisa's music career.

Lisa is a famous rapper. Herself named debut album was major successful around the world.

In this story Lisa is making her second studio album named 'Her'. For her second album she wants to show her vocal side a little to the world.

'Her' is the album where she talks about her relationship with Jennie. Lisa doesn't know how Jennie will react to her second album or if she'll even listen to it. However she hopes her fans like to see what's going on in her heart.

These are the tracks on her second album which she'll be working on through out the story. These songs are obviously made by different artist but for this book they're Lisa's songs,

'Her' track list. ( I'll put lyric videos so you can listen or read the lyrics)

1. Post Malone- better now ( lead track which is an M/V )

2. Loco- Don't ft Hwasa ( Lauren Jauregui will be the feature with Lisa) ( an M/V ). Pretend it's an English song.

3. Zayn- back to life

4. Halsey- bad at love

5. Ed Sheeran- perfect. (M/V )

6. Charlie Puth- we don't talk anymore ft Selena Gomez( Seulgi will do Selena part)

7. Post Malone- I fall apart

8. Drake- good ones go.

9. Lauv- I like me better

10. Post Malone- Goodbye ft Young thug ( Bambam will do Young thug part)

///////////////

Thoughts on the track list??? 💭💭💭

And

Stream Lalisa and Money.