Mine

Lisa PoV

I made a call to Lauren and we decided to push our song for 2 months. I want to make Jennie happy and I see that me working with Lauren is making her upset.

So I'm working on my song perfect instead. I've already completed the song and the music video I have no idea. Me, Bambam and Seulgi are at the studio coming up with ideas.

Bambam: we can get Lee Shin-ae. Who was in the Better Now video and you can do a love song vibe because perfect is a pretty romantic song.

I nod

Lisa: I like that we should do that.

Seulgi taps her pen on the table.

Seulgi: before you make the video though what if you preform it? You rented out that restaurant for all of us next week, why don't you preform the song there. We can record it. Or Instagram live.

Bambam claps

Bambam: we'll post a clip on Our account. It's good promo for the song. We can't spoil all of it.

I smile

Lisa: maybe I can sing the song to Jennie.

Seulgi and Bambam are in Awh.

Seulgi: that'll be so romantic Lisa.

Bambam playfully nudges me

Bambam: cheesy Lisa is the best Lisa.

I roll my eyes

Lisa: you two are jerks, I just want to prove to Jennie I've changed.

Seulgi pats me on the shoulder

Seulgi: after this she'll not doubt it, then you can make the music video with Lauren after the perfect music video.

I nod

Lisa: I really love Jennie guys, I just hope she likes it.

Jennie PoV

I came back from work, I took Ella with me because I wanted to spend the day with her.

Irene: you're back, we thought it were our lovers.

Irene and Rosé pout

Jisoo: stop being babies.

Jisoo and V were cuddled up on the couch

Rosé: easy for you, your boyfriend is here.

I chuckle

Jennie: hey how do you think me and Ella feel we haven't seen daddy all day, do you miss dada Ella?

Ella nods

Ella: dada... where... dada

I kiss Ella on her cute cheeks.

Jisoo: thought you only call her that when she's inside you?

I widen my eyes at Jisoo