He is Bad News

Lisa PoV

[ time skip ]
After finally making love with Jennie in my studio. Jennie and I went back to my place to shower. Separately. Before we could go back to hers. We didn't want to smell like sweat when we go back to the others.

It was magical. I felt so alive, Jennie didn't let me fuck though unless I wore protection, which I agreed with and got some from the nearest store.

When we were done showering, Jennie put on one of my yellow hoodies and one of my black sweat pants. She pulls them off better then me I can give her that.

I wore grey sweat pants with a matching grey jumper.

When our hair dried, I put on a bucket hat and Jennie loosely tied her hair up into a bun.

Lisa: are you ready to go?

It was around 6:30pm we haven't really eaten anything yet.

Jennie: yeah, where are we going to eat?

I shrug

Lisa: there is a Mexican place close by.

Jennie smiles at me and nods

Jennie: sounds great.

I take her hand and we head to my car.

At the Mexican place....

We got a booth in the corner of the restaurant.

(A/N: that's what the booths look like, imagine a dimmer lighting

(A/N: that's what the booths look like, imagine a dimmer lighting.)

Luckily the place wasn't busy, there is only us and 2 other couples, who also politely asked for pictures and we happily took selfies with them.

I let Jennie sit first then I sat opposite her. A waiter came to us and collected our orders.

He brought our drinks out and told us our food will be with us shortly.

Lisa: you look really beautiful.

I take hold of her hand and place a kiss on her knuckles. Jennie giggles and shakes her head.

Jennie: stop being so cheesy.

I chuckle

Lisa: I'm only telling you facts baby.

Jennie rolls her eyes and her phone rings. I look at the name and it was Dean. She answers the call.

Jennie: hey Dean... I'm doing good, thank you.... how's your mom doing?

I listen to her talk on the phone. I held her hand on the table and she intertwines our fingers. Playing with them while she was talking on the phone.

Jennie: I'm Happy she is doing better.... ohh why did you cancel the shoot with him... he said what?

My eyebrow raised.