Wecome to the family

Jennie PoV

Ella 2nd birthday is coming closer, She's turning 2. I want it to be a back yard party. With pretty decorations, I'm going to have a bouncy castle for her.

Ella is really into Disney princesses, she said she wanted to dress up as princess Jasmine. She's just like her mother. Me and Ella both love Princess Jasmine.

I'm going to have lots of mini princess cupcakes for her. All of her friends will love it to. Have goodie bags for the kids. We're inviting mostly family. Parents of Ella's friends, some of my friends are coming.

( A/N: I know Ella birthday is on December 1st but in this story it isn't.)

Irene, Jisoo and Rosé have helped me plan Ella's birthday and I'm excited to see my baby all grown up.

Right now, Lisa, Seulgi, Bambam and V have all gone shopping for Ella's gifts. They always get Ella something last minute. V however, I told him he didn't need to buy Ella a gift but he insisted he wanted to get her something. 

Hopefully Lisa doesn't spend that much money on Ella's gift this year. I mean Me and the girls already got her some gifts. Which We ordered online. I mostly get Ella cute outfits. Some are matching mine some will just look cute on her.

Lisa just goes overboard. She really loves to spoil Ella and it's cute but I want Ella to grow up humble and I want her to learn the value of money.

I don't want Ella to be one of those girls that will through a tantrum if daddy didn't buy them the car she wanted, or didn't buy her a puppy who can jump through fire hoops.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ella jumps on my lap. She had chocolate all over her face.

Jennie: Ella did you eat some chocolate cookies.

Ella shakes her head.

Ella: no mama, chu... chu did.

Ella blaming Jisoo, I have a feeling they both ate some cookies.

Jennie: are you sure?

Ella nods.

Ella: yes mama.

I guess she gets her lying from Lisa.

Jennie: come on baby let's clean your face.

I put my laptop away and got up from my bed to get the wet wipes. I take one out and wipe Ella's face clean.

Ella: Rosé... have... ice.

I was confused

Jennie: what does Rosé have baby?

I say as I put the wet wipes away and picked Ella up.

Ella: ice... cream... Rosé.

Ella pouts

Jennie: Rosé eating ice cream?

Ella nods

Ella: yeah, Rosé... eat... me want.

Ella points at her mouth.

Jennie: Ella eat apple or mango instead.

Ella shakes her head. This girl hates healthy foods.

I take Ella downstairs. I walk into the living area and see Jisoo, Rosé and Irene watching TV.

Jennie: the others still not back yet?

They all nod their heads. I sit down next to Irene.

Rosé: Bambam texted me saying they're just picking up Lisa's gift and then taking all the gifts to V's place so they can hide them there.