Arrived to Greece

Jennie PoV

When we got to Greece, the car took us straight to a massive villa. I'm guessing Lisa booked this villa for us, for the next 2 weeks.

We got to the villa it was around 7, so I don't think we are going anywhere today. We also ate so much on the jet, that we are to full to eat anything else.

When we got in this beautiful huge villa, Lisa is going to tell us about the sleeping arrangements. 

Lisa: okay, we all have a room each except Jennie.

Everyone cheers and I just glare at Lisa.

Jennie: what do you mean except Jennie? Are me and Ella sleeping outside?

I look at Lisa with confusion and she smirks at me.

Lisa: of course not, my girls are with me in my room, all the rooms are upstairs. There is also a game room.

I just nod, guess this won't be a problem because we are together now.

Lisa: so our room is right at the end of the hall, then next to our room, it's Bambam across from Seulgi, Rosé next to Bambam and across from Irene, and Jisoo is next to Rosé and across from the game room.

Everyone seemed happy about the rooms.

Lisa: Jisoo you better not be in the game room all night.

Jisoo had an evil look on her face.

Jisoo: just for a couple of hours then.

Lisa rolls her eyes at Jisoo.

Bambam: I guess we all going to unpack and freshen up then meet in the main room in the villa.

Everyone nods as we all go into our rooms.

Lisa carries mine and Ella's luggage, which I fitted in one suit case and she carries hers in her other hand. We should all take some rest seen as we have jet leg and it's getting late.

When we got to our room, Lisa puts our luggage near the closet and jumps on the bed.

I shake my head.

Jennie: we need to unpack.

Lisa just chuckles

Lisa: come here I want to cuddle with my girls.

For a rapper who has a play girl image, she seems so cute with me and Ella. Unless that's just how she gets to people, maybe she plays with all the other chicks to get what she wants by acting cute. How do I know she only acts this way towards me.

I walk over to her with Ella and her teddy and laid down next to her. I laid Ella on the bed next to us. Ella seems pretty tired because of the journey. I gave her teddy to her so she can play with. She was happy.

I feel Lisa come closer to me as she presses her front to my back. I feel her hand brushing my hair back as she snuggles her face to the crook of my neck.

Lisa: I missed this.

Lisa whispers to my ear as she places kisses on my neck. I let out a little moan.

Jennie: stop that, Ella is right here.

Ella was hugging her teddy bear playing with it happily. She gets easily distracted like Lisa.

Lisa: she'll go to sleep soon.

Lisa says as her hands travel from my stomach to my inner thigh.

Lisa: you look so sexy, you know that.

I shake my head.

Jennie: stop we should be unpacking.