Studio time

Lisa PoV

We are back home from Greece. Me and Jennie have been great, we bonded so well over these two weeks. Our relationship is in such a good place right now. We are happy, which makes me happy.

She says she still has a few weeks off until she has any work and photoshoots, but in the mean time she is just in some YouTube videos with Rosé and Jisoo. Plus looking after Ella. I said I was going  to her house with Bambam and Seulgi late, after working a little.

Irene misses her teddy bear Seulgi, I know this because Seulgi gave me permission to pick her phone up while was doing vocal warm ups. Those two really need to get a room, you should of seen them on the way back home, they were stuck to each other's faces.

When we landed back home, I had a meeting with my management and label the next day about my album. They told me they're giving me as much time as I need but they're wanting me to drop the album this year. I told them the progress and they seem happy. I've been working on the 2nd album for quite awhile and I want it to be perfect.

Right now I'm in the recording studio with Seulgi, just putting some finishing touches on our collab song. Called "we don't talk anymore" me and Seulgi wrote this song and we wrote it a couple of months ago.

(A/N: what the recording studio looks like)

Lisa: Seulgi you can come out of the booth now, you did really good.

I say into the microphone and Seulgi nods taking the headset off and coming out of the recording booth. Seulgi takes a seat next to me.

Seulgi: where is Bambam he said he'll be here about 30 minutes ago.

Just as I was about to text Bambam the studio door opens.

Bambam: I'm here

Bambam enters the studio. I was waiting for Bambam so we can recorded our collab. Mine and Bambam song on my album is called, "Goodbye". We haven't even started to recored it because he just got here.

Me and Seulgi have been working on recording our song since we came back from Greece 2 days ago. Bambam has been distracted ever since we came back from Greece.

Seulgi: where did you go?

He went a while ago.

Bambam: got this camera from Rosé.

Me and Seulgi look confused at each other then back at Bambam.

Lisa: why?

Bambam signs

Bambam: because when we were in Greece, instead of asking her out I asked to borrow her camera.

Bambam puts the camera on the table. Looking unhappy with himself.

Bambam: have you guys finished the song.

Me and Seulgi look over our progress.

Lisa: nearly but I just need to adjust a few things and the song is complete.