Party invitation

Lisa PoV

After we got rid of Jay for the time being, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally live my life and love my Jennie.

I can't wait to get home to my girls. Jennie told me she has a open schedule, she finished her recent photoshoot and now she had a break till the Chanel event which had been pushed back till next month.

I have my baby for a whole month. I can't wait to spend time with my girls. I can see Ella more, we can go out for food or maybe Disneyland.

I mean I still need to release 2 more videos till my album drops. I'm taking my time but my fans understand. Plus I have something special in the works for my fans, they're going to love it.

I still need to tell Jennie about it but I'm waiting until we start working on the song. Only people that know is Bambam, Seulgi and my sexy Collab partner.

I'm on the way home from the studio with Bambam and Seulgi, Seulgi is driving.

Lisa: so how did the choreography thing go with V's friends

I asked them as they were gone for most of the day because V's friends called them to help out with some dances.

Seulgi: it went well we finished what we needed to do.

I nod

Lisa: that was quick thought it normally takes a week.

Bambam chuckles

Bambam: they're fast learners, miss I learn full choreography in 2 hours.

I laugh

Lisa: think you should take Rosé and Irene to those lessons, I  think they'll like seeing you guys sweat.

I laugh as I see them both blush.

Seulgi: I mean Irene and I seen each other sweat before.

I laugh

Bambam: I haven't seen Rosé sweat.

Seulgi and I pout

Bambam: I know you guys think I'm a loser, I have needs. Maybe she is really just too good for me.

We shake our heads

Seulgi: we don't think that, if Rosé isn't ready then she isn't ready, I had to wait when I was with Irene, you'll know when the right time is for her.

Bambam nods

Lisa: I mean me and Jennie fucked on our first week of dating but even we were on a break, she made me wait so long I was in pain, but when she was ready I was ready, you just have to wait for Rosé.

Bambam nods

Bambam: but how long? We've  been dating for like a month now.

I feel for Bambam.

Lisa: I can get a girl to give you head?

Seulgi rolls her eyes

Seulgi; that's cheating idiot.

I roll my eyes

Lisa: my brother is in need and it's not cheating as long as his dick doesn't enter the pussy.

Bambam looked confused with the convocation.

Bambam: I don't know who's right?