Sandcastles

Jennie PoV

I was getting me and Ella dressed  ready for the beach. Luckily it's a private beach so there won't be anyone disturbing us, like paparazzi. We don't mind bumping into fans, we love our fans but paparazzi and the media can get out of our faces.

I also can wear a swim suit which keeps me cool in this hot weather, without Lisa getting annoyed that people will look at what's "hers".

Everyone is meeting downstairs. Lisa already went down and is waiting with Bambam. Lisa and Bambam are actually matching too, Lisa decided to copy her big brother and it's cute.

Bambam doesn't mind and I find their relationship cute. Lisa was wearing a white T-shirt and yellow beach shorts.

The girls we always take our time. I wanted to look cute because I'll be matching with Ella.

After mine and Lisa's fight last night, we made up this morning, we went on a morning stroll with Ella. It was really cute the way she asks me.

She even got me breakfast in bed, there is a reason why I said "got" instead of made. Lisa isn't really a good cook and normally burns everything, so when my pancakes were golden and not black, I knew it wasn't made by my Lisa.

However I did thanked her and then thanked Irene after because I know when it's Irene's cooking, but hey it's the thought that counts. Right?

Unluckily paparazzi did take a few pictures of us and posted it online, while we were on our little stroll this morning. They aren't bad pictures, me and Lisa just looked like loving parents with they're kid.

I just want privacy. I believe one of the things that went wrong with me and Lisa the first time around was the pressure of the media.

People were making me insecure about my body. I did gain a lot of weight while I was pregnant, which I did lose eventually.

People were being so mean and calling me fat and ugly. People also were saying Lisa will dump me for someone skinner.

I did see Lisa with really pretty girls online and It really damaged my confidence. Lisa told me she never did anything with the girls and I believe her, but the pictures online told me otherwise. I pushed it away because we just had Ella and as long as she comes home to me every night I wasn't really complaining.

I shake my head out of my thoughts and I finish getting me and Ella ready. I put her little bucket hat on her head, that Lisa brought her, so it matches the one I have on.

Jennie: how to you think we look baby. Do we look cute?

I say while picking Ella up and looking in the mirror together.

( A/N: what Jennie is wearing, imagine Ella wearing a kids version of this

( A/N: what Jennie is wearing, imagine Ella wearing a kids version of this.)

Ella point at us in the mirror and laughs excitedly.