Confession

Rosé PoV

I'm with Jennie, Jisoo, Irene and V. We were heading to meet Bambam, Lisa and Seulgi at their studio. I'm pretty nervous because of Bambam. I just have a feeling that he likes me but he's hiding it.

V was driving us to the studio, as Jisoo was in the passenger seat, me Irene and Jennie are sitting in the back.

Jennie: I know V hasn't but have any of you guys ever been to the studio before.

Jennie has been to the studio to surprise Lisa, before Ella was born. That was a long time ago.

Irene: I've never been but I'm excited.

I shake my head

Rosé: same with me, Lisa said she has guitars that I can play with.

I say with excitement because I really like playing instruments.

Jisoo: well I guess we can see what they're working on.

Seulgi and Bambam are helping Lisa on her 2nd album.

V: I loved Lisa first album, Irene even got mine signed by Lisa.

I didn't know V was a Lisa fan.

Jennie: didn't know you're a big fan of my lili.

V chuckled

V: I am, have you listened to her new album yet Jennie.

Jennie sighs

Jennie: I haven't, I believe she said she hasn't finished most of her songs yet on her 2nd album.

I nod, as I zone out of the convocation. I wonder if Bambam thinks of me like how I think of him. I like him a lot, it's not even a crush anymore.

I need to know his feelings.

Bambam PoV

We were waiting for the others to arrive.

Bambam: I think I'm going to tell Rosé I have feelings for her.

Seulgi and Lisa look at me with wide eyes.

Lisa: really?

Seulgi smiles

Seulgi: finally, just don't get nervous ok.

Well thanks for the advice! I roll my eyes and Seulgi laughs.

Seulgi: I'm serious you'll be fine.

Lisa stands up.

Lisa: well as soon as you take her on a date the sooner you guys will be officially together.

Seulgi chuckle

Seulgi: I mean the media already know me and Irene are official because of the paparazzi that caught us holding hands and being close with each other, when we came home from Greece.

Yeah it didn't take long for the media to get all over the new couple.

Lisa: they know me and Jennie are back together because I posted a picture of Jennie on my Instagram.