I like me better

Lisa PoV

It's Friday and it's around about 3pm, I have Ella with me. I'm at the studio writing another song for my album.

It's just me and Ella here. Seulgi is with Irene and Bambam at their place, they're watching horror movies over there. Jennie is at a photoshoot like she told me last week.

Rosé and Bambam seem fine now. Hopefully they stay like that because I totally messed up the chances for Bamsé a little. I really regret it that night. I apologised to Rosé and she said it was fine.

I even apologised to Jennie again but she said she didn't want to hear it at the moment. I stopped going out for the past week. She said it's going to take more than a week of not going out to prove yourself. She makes things so hard for me to fix.

But last night she softened up on me and she actually talked to me on the phone for awhile. We were talking about Ella but she actually answered my call and I heard her beautiful voice.

This isn't important but I really need to fuck something. I haven't had sex in a long time, even if Jennie thinks otherwise. If she doesn't let me in sooner I think I might just fuck anything.

It's been a whole week, I just really miss my Jennie. She'll send Jisoo, Rosé or Irene over to pick and drop off Ella. She's driving me crazy, I need to see her.

I shake my head to snap out of my thoughts. Come on Lisa, Ella is here to. I look at Ella and she was happily playing with her rattle.

Ella: Dada! Dada!

I hear Ella call me. She was sitting on the couch between to big pillows so she is comfy and stable.

Lisa: yes my princess.

I reply to her and she opens her arms towards me. She got up and did tiny jumps on the couch.

Ella: huggieeeee

I chuckle at my princess and put my pencil down and went to pick her up.

She snuggles into my chest. She is such a daddy's girl. She totally likes me better then Jennie. Don't tell Jennie that though.

I sit back down on my chair, sitting Ella on my lap. I write some more lyrics in my music note book and put my pencil back down. I've only got the first verse and the chorus of this song done.

Lisa: do you want to hear part of my new song, that I wrote about mama.

I look down at Ella as she was nods her head showing me a gummy smile.

Ella: yaayyy

I smile down at my princess.

Lisa: it's called "I like me better", ready princess.

Ella makes an excited sound. I'll take that as a yes. I play the backing for the song and began singing the first verse.

Lisa: To be young and in love in New York City (New York City)
To not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me
To be drunk and in love in New York City
Midnight into morning coffee
Burning through the hours talking
Damn, I like me better when I'm with you
I like me better when I'm with you
I knew from the first time, I'd stay for a long time 'cause
I like me better when
I like me better when I'm with you

I turn the backing off and Ella claps and giggles.

Lisa: does it sound good princess.

I say in a baby voice and she giggles.