Honesty

Jennie pov

Me and the girls were playing with Ella in the living area.

Jennie: guys please tell me what's going on?

Everyone in this house are acting weird and I want to get to the bottom of this.

Jisoo: I'll go first, V is acting all weird because I'm doing a photoshoot with Haein next week.

I nod

Jennie: that cute guy you have a little crush on?

Jisoo nods

Jisoo: yes but it's not like I'm going to marry him, it's just a photoshoot and V is acting all weird about it.

The girls sigh

Irene: I mean you love V right? Why is he getting so worried about it, yeah Haein is cute but he's nothing compared to what you and V have.

I nod and agreed

Jisoo: that was my point exactly but he's acting like a child.

I sigh

Jennie: I get where V is coming from, I mean if Lisa were to have a photoshoot with someone she had a crush on I would be jealous too but the way you look at him he has nothing to worry about, maybe invite him to the shoot and prove to him it's no big deal.

Jisoo frowns

Rosé: she shouldn't have to prove it Jennie, he should trust her.

I nod

Jennie: yes but Lisa did the same as V so I invited her to a shoot and she was fine with it when she was there, maybe you just need to reassure him and when he stops acting childish you guys can have a grown up conversation.

Jisoo nods

Jisoo: I guess you're right. Anyone else want to go?

Ella climbs onto my lap and I place a kiss on her head, I look at Irene.

Irene: I asked Seulgi if it's possible we could get married and take the next step in our relationship but she just ignored it and brushes me off, she won't even talk to me about it.

That's odd, totally thought those two would get married before all of us.

Jennie: maybe she's not ready?

Irene sigh

Irene: then she could just tell me that except for brushing me off, I'll wait for her and she should know that.

Irene looks down playing with her thumbs.

Jisoo: I mean it isn't going to get better if Seulgi is just going to brush it under the rug.

I nod

Jennie: totally agree, she should just grow up and tell you she isn't ready but I'm surprised because Seulgi is in love with you, I don't see why she doesn't want to get married to you.

Irene sigh

Jisoo: maybe she has commitment issues.

I roll my eyes at Jisoo

Jennie: chu, she doesn't have commitment issues because she's dating Irene, she's probably just scared.

Irene sighs again

Irene: you guys don't think I'm crazy for wanting to get married?

We all shake our head

Rosé: of course we don't, clearly you're ready and she's not, you guys just need to get on the same page.