Epilogue

1 year later...

Lisa pov
What a journey. Me and my wife Jennie sure had some ups and downs. Throughout the time we always managed to find each other. Throughout the happy and the heartbreaking moments. All I can say I'm lucky Jennie stayed with me and now is my wife.

Our wedding was beautiful and big, friends and family were there. Celebrities also came. Irene mom Tiffany came and I was in a trace, imagine your idol coming to your wedding.

We had our honeymoon in Hawaii. Very romantic, Jennie loved that I surprised her with going to Hawaii. It was our dream location. We took loads of pictures and videos of our honeymoon. Some private some we posted on our socials for our fans.

My career has never been better. Jennies career is great too. Jisoo and Rosé YouTube channel is blowing up even more. They have 80 million subscribers.

Seulgi and Irene also have gotten married in a private ceremony with only their close friends and their parents. It was a really cute way for them and they're happy. Me and Bambam held a surprise party for them when they came back from their honeymoon. Irene was a little mad that I invited her mom because she said I was acting a "fool" which couldn't be true. Seulgi however loved it.

V and Jisoo are still going strong. They actually got they're own place and moved in together. They're planning on getting married next year and we're all so happy for them. Irene, Jennie and Rosé have been helping Jisoo plan her wedding while the rest of us do the fun stuff and make sure V has his suit and making sure he's relaxed. We're actually planning his bachelor party. Jennie says if we're getting strippers then she'll crash the party. Jisoo also said no strippers but hey I let V decide. It's his party after all. I don't really care as long as Jennie approves.

Rosé and Bambam are also going strong. They have a dog together called Hank who also appears in her YouTube channel. Sometimes they'll do couple games and vlogs with Jisoo and V or Rosé and Jisoo just have Hank in the back of the videos. Bambam and Rosé are also expecting a baby. You think Rosé eats a lot before you've seen nothing like her pregnancy cravings.

As for me and Jennie we have a new born called Danny Kim Manoban. He's a really cute little boy. Everyone has their own places to stay. Me and Jennie love it because it gives us space to grow our family. It's not like we don't see the others. We all see each other everyday. Either me hanging out with Seulgi and Bambam for work and weekends.  I still see them everyday even V is hanging out with us at my studio.

Currently me and Jennie are chilling. Irene and Jisoo are looking after Ella with Rosé. Seulgi and Bambam have gone shopping to get V a gift for his wedding and bachelor party. V is at his parents.

Our baby boy Danny is asleep in his cart in his room. Me and Jennie have a monitor on so we can see and hear if he wakes up. We're in our room watching a movie. I wasn't watching I was just looking at her. She's mine.

Lisa: baby I'm so thankful for you.

Jennie chuckles as she turns her head away from the TV and lays her eyes on me. I was already looking at her and she's so pretty.

Jennie: I know sweet face, I'm thankful to you too.

I shake my head

Lisa: seriously though, I hurt you so much yet you still moved me even at the worst part of our relationship you still gave me a chance and I'm very lucky to have a strong person to spend the rest of my life with.

Jennie smiles and pecks my lips.

Jennie: my love for you never leaves my heart Lisa. What happened in the past isn't important, what you do now and what you've been doing is important to me, you've been so loyal and good to me, I can finally trust you again. You've grown and I'm happy I'm your wife.

I smile down at her placing a kiss on her forehead and she closes her eyes. I pull away and her eyes are still closed.

Jennie: I love you Lisa. It's been a rocky ride with you but I'm glad we're in a better place and we can look back and laugh.

I smile

Lisa: I love you too Jen. Remember the good parts the bad ones can stay in the past.

Jennie nods

Jennie: that's something I can agree on sweet face.

Jennie pecks my lips and we carry on watching the movie.

Lisa Manoban you're one lucky human. Now I can live my life with my beautiful friends and family. Love my Jennie the way she wants to be loved.

Things I have to do moving forward. 

1. Make Jennie happy. Everyday.

2. Make my children happy. Everyday.

3. Make sure Bambam and Seulgi meet me at the studio every Friday.

4. Give Irene Unnie her necklace back. ( which I borrowed )

5. Tell Jisoo and V I'm the one who broke their window not Bambam.

6. Tell Rosé that I'm the one who put I avocados in her morning smoothie not Seulgi.

7. Make sure I let Jennie know of anything that includes me going to parties and clubs which Doesn't happen often. Any important decisions.

8. Make sure Jennie gets her morning kisses every morning otherwise mandu attacks.

9. Be hands on around the house and not let Jennie do all the work.

10. Love Jennie. My baby mama, my mandu, my Jen, my world and most importantly my wife.

///////////

Sorry for ending this story so suddenly but I ended it because I wanted to start a new story. I feel like if I cause more drama in this it will drag for a long time so I decided to end it. Hopefully this ending makes everyone feel good about the story thank you for reading and supporting this story.

Thoughts 💭💭💭