Date nights

Lisa PoV

To prove to Jennie that I have grown up, I decided to let the childish stunt Jay did go, not because I don't care it's because Jennie wants me to.

If it was up to me I would of got my Friend Ten and my brother Bambam to go and kick his ass. I was going to do that but going behind Jennie's back isn't a good thing to do. With my history with Jennie, lying to her and going behind her back isn't a grown up thing to do.

Jennie was sleeping next to me.
Everyone has planned on going out on a date today. Me and Ella are the only ones staying home because Jennie has some work to do. She has a photoshoot for W magazine.

Ella is currently having breakfast with Bambam, I told Bambam to take Ella this morning so Jennie can get her full rest. She normally gets really tired when she gets back late from a photoshoot, I want to watch a movie with her when she gets back because everyone else is going out on a date.

I feel Jennie move in my arms.

Jennie: Lisa?

Jennie says as she rubs her eyes.

Jennie: what time is it? Is Ella awake?

I smile at my nini. She's so cute.

Lisa: it's only 10am and Ella is with Bambam eating breakfast.

Jennie shoots up.

Jennie: Lisa it's 10am, I need to get ready I have a photoshoot today.

Jennie began to go into work mode.

I massage her shoulders and she begins to relax.

Lisa: your photoshoot is at 2:30pm, you have enough time honey.

I lay Jennie back down with me.

Jennie: I don't normally sleep in Lisa you know that, my baby Ella also needs me.

I look at her with uwu.

I cuddle with Jennie

Lisa: babe don't worry about Ella, just relax.

Jennie nods

Jennie: fine, you win for the first time in your life.

I smirk and peck her lips.

Lisa: if you don't want to go to sleep maybe I can get some head.

Jennie slaps my arm.

Jennie: and here I thought you were being all lovey dovey for the sake of it.

I chuckle

Lisa: I was kidding.

Partly kidding, I miss Jennie sucking me off but I guess my dick can wait.

Jennie: yeah right, maybe your dick got hard thinking about your side hoe sucking you off just now.

Jennie rolls her eye as she glares at me

Lisa: first of all I have no side hoes, secondly no one does it like you Jennie Kim.

Jennie rolls her eyes

Jennie: how sweet of you to say jerk.

I place a kiss on her lips as she buries her face into the crook of my neck.

Lisa: I'm sorry my little Mandu.

I felt Jennie bite my neck making me whine in pain.

Lisa: ouch!

I hear Jennie laughing.

Jennie: I'm not a mandu.

Irene PoV