Locked in her room

Jennie PoV

I woke up the next morning to crying. I quickly get up and go to Ella. As soon as I take my little baby into my arms, she snuggles her tiny face into my chest. I chuckle as I sit down on my bed.

Lisa sent me a text at around 12:30am last night. I'm glad she went home on time. I grab my phone which was set on my bedside table and checked the time.

It's 1pm. Wow Me and Ella woke up really late today. That always seems to happen when I don't have work. I went through my Instagram.

As I was scrolling I see people tagging me into pictures and videos. It's from last night. There is a video of Lisa Bambam and Seulgi going into and out of the club.

Lisa looks like she drank a lot when leaving the club. TMZ posts, "Lisa Manoban and Niki Zefanya spotted in club flirting."

My blood was boiling, jealously runs through my veins. Is she fucking serious right now??

I look through my social media and see another post. "Seems like Niki can't get enough of Manobans, see a video of niki and Bambam kissing."

I was really mad. Niki was there and Lisa lied to me. The party was for Niki single release, as I read another post about it. They seemed to be dancing really close.

Is she prettier than me? What does she have that I don't? Maybe Lisa slept with her before. Lisa probably thinks Niki is prettier than me?

Bambam and Niki kissed, Rosé must be heartbroken if she hasn't already seen this. How can Bambam kiss Niki like that, when he told Rosé the same day that he likes her. Seems like his hands are around her waist. Lisa and Seulgi looking shocked behind them. On the other hand Bambam isn't the type of guy to just kiss Niki. It's confusing?

I can't believe she lied to me. Is this relationship even worth keeping if I can't trust her. She's making me look like a clown and a push over. I shouldn't of even let her go out to the club in the first place.

I need to check on Rosé. I'll have to deal with Lisa later, when she comes to the house.

I look at Ella who is smiling at me.

Ella: dada?

I chuckle

Jennie: dada and your uncle are in really big trouble baby.

Ella laughs cutely as I kiss her cheek. I pout at her and she gave me a big kiss back.

Ella points at her stomach and frowns. She's hungry. I swear she somehow share the same appetite as Rosé. I chuckle at her and we go downstairs.

Jisoo: morning, you want me to feed Ella.

Jisoo says as I walked into the kitchen. I nod at Jisoo and she takes Ella, putting her into her high chair. I get Ella's baby food and handed it to Jisoo so she can feed Ella.

Jennie: has Rosé.... you know.... seen the whole Niki and Bambam thing.

Jisoo nods

Jisoo: she locked herself in her room and refuses to come out, she took a lot of food with her, so I'm guessing she's planning on staying there most of the day.

I feel bad for Rosé, yes they aren't going out but she really likes Bambam. He confessed to Rosé and she obviously shared her feelings to. It really hurt seeing someone you love kiss someone else, trust me I know the feeling. Unfortunately.

Jennie: well they should be coming here later, we'll have to see if she comes out of her room then.

Jisoo feeds Ella I chuckle as I see Ella giving Jisoo a hard time. Ella always ends up getting her food everywhere.