Let me in again

Lisa PoV

So I decided not to book 7 tickets, instead I decided to take my private jet. Jennie was feeling weird about it. But she agreed it will be better flying on a jet because of Ella.

When we got on my jet, Irene, Jisoo, Rosé and Jennie look around because they haven't been on my private jet before.

Jisoo comes back from one of the rooms.

Jisoo: wow you have a bed in here.

I chuckled and nodded

Jennie: probably for her side chicks while she's travelling the world.

Jennie says bluntly while she holds Ella in her arms. She had an emotionless face as she said it too. Everyone oooooooed at Jennies comment and I rolled my eyes

Lisa: hey that was so uncalled for.

Jennie just walks into the bed room in the jet with Ella and closes the door.

Lisa: what's up with her?

I was so confused, why is she acting like that. Sometimes I wish she can just let me in.

I look over at Bambam and Seulgi and they shrugs their shoulders.

Irene: it's probably because of TMZ recent article, with the long ass headline " Lisa and baby mama Jennie playing happy families as they go on a vacation with friends and family."

I shake my head. Stupid media. They always make things hard for me.

Seulgi: Jennie does hate it when people refer to her as your baby mama and not, Jennie Kim the model.

I nod my head

Lisa: all I'm trying to do is have a nice vacation with you guys so, how about everyone ignore social media for the next 2 weeks.

Everyone agrees.

Rosé comes out from the kitchen area with a bunch of snacks and sits herself down, putting all her snacks on the table.

Rosé: you have a fully stocked kitchen.

Rosé says with her eyes bright.

Lisa: yes should last us 14 hours before we land in Greece.

I shake my head as I see Rosé picked one of Ella's baby food as a snack. I look over at Irene and motioned to the baby food Rosé had on the table.

Irene: Rosé not the baby food.

Irene puts the food back in the kitchen.

Seulgi whispers to me.

Seulgi: think you need to check on Jennie?

I nod

Bambam on the other side of me whispers

Bambam: we'll keep these guys entertained while you're in there with your cute little family.

Bambam teasingly nudges me making me laugh.

Irene: what do you guys find so funny?

Irene says with an emotionless face making is gulp. We kind of froze when she gave us her ice cold glaze. It sends shivers down anyone spines.

Seulgi: nothing, lets watch a movie together.

Jisoo, Irene and Rosé agree and Jisoo turns the tv on.

Seulgi and Bambam sits with them as Jisoo scrolls through the movies,

Rosé: aren't you sitting Lisa?