Clubs=Bad News

Jennie PoV

Lisa takes me in the back of her studio. It was really nice back here.

(A/N: what it looks like at the back (outside) of Lisa studio

(A/N: what it looks like at the back (outside) of Lisa studio. It's also day time so it's not dark.)

It's nice and cozy. It would look pretty at night. I wonder if she has brought anyone out here?

We stand near the seats. Lisa giving her her adorable puppy eyes.

Lisa: you look beautiful.

Lisa smiles and brings me close to her. I place my hands on her shoulders.

Jennie: why are we here and not inside with the others.

Lisa pecks my lips.

Lisa: I just want some alone time with you.

I just feel like she's trying to butter me up for something. She must have done something if she's acting weird like this.

Jennie: have you ever brought any girls up here?

Lisa looks at me with confusion.

Lisa: no only me Bambam and Seulgi are ever here, I mean when I have a feature they normally record at their studio.

That's good to hear. I just nod. Lisa kisses me again, she starts at my lips then trails sweet kisses down to my neck. I feel her suck, lick and nibble at my sweet spot. I moan a little. I can feel her leaving a mark.

After a couple of minutes she pulls away smiling at the hickeys she left on my neck.

Jennie: happy with the mess you made on my neck.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: very.

Lisa removes her arms around my waist and she held both of my hands instead.

Jennie: you're keeping something from me aren't you?

I can just tell by her eyes she's not telling me something.

Lisa: well, me Bambam and Seulgi are invited to a party at a club tonight.

I gulp as I let go of her hand. Lisa looks nervous as I removed my hands from hers. I just cross my arms. Clubs = bad news, I know that. I don't want to be that girlfriend who acts like a mom. I did tell Lisa before about acting single.