Collaboration

Lisa PoV

I woke up this morning and Jennie wasn't in bed. I got my phone and texted her but she won't respond. Ella was also not in her room, Rosé told me that they went to her moms house.

But why?

She only goes off like that if I did something wrong and I didn't do anything. Did I lose my dick game or something? She was in a great mood last night?

It's around 5pm...

Jennie still wasn't home and it's driving me crazy.

Lisa: when is she coming home?

I sigh as I sit back on the couch

Irene: Are you sure you didn't do anything wrong?

I nod

Lisa: I'm sure we made love fell asleep and when I woke up she disappeared.

I was so confused

Irene: Jennie texted me she'll meet us at the party and she'll drop Ella off at Lisa's moms.

I nod

Lisa: I guess we'll have to talk at the party, I wanted to wake up next to her and kiss her beautiful face but I guess that's not happening this morning.

I sigh

I look at my phone and I was late for work.

Lisa: I need to go to the studio to work on the collaborations for my album, Seulgi, Bam are you coming.

They shake their heads

Seulgi: you have fun me and Irene are going on a date before we head to the party.

Bambam nods at Rosé

Bambam: me and Rosé have plans too

I just nod

Lisa: ok that's fine I'll see you guys at the party

I wave at them

V: don't forget I texted you the address.

I nod and I head outside. My car isn't outside. Jennie took my car, damn she must be really mad. I walked back inside.

Rosé: you're back early, did you want to get me something to eat before you leave.

I shake my head

Lisa: I have some snacks hidden in Ella's room feel free to eat those and do you know where Jennie keeps her car keys because she took mine.

Rosé nods

Rosé: thanks, I'll get them for you.

Rosé disappears for a minute and comes back with Jennie's car keys.

Lisa: thanks Rosie bye.

I finally leave and headed to Lauren's studio.

When I arrive...

Lisa: aren't you over dressed

Lauren giggles.

Lauren: aren't you underdressed.