Hangover

Lisa PoV

I woke up with my head spinning out of control. All I remember was being jealous over some stupid flowers and something about Jay. I just can't add up what happened right now because I'm dealing with a crazy hangover.

Ella: DADAAAAAA!

I whine as I look at Ella come in the room with Bambam.

Bambam: Sorry sis she wanted to see you.

Bambam puts Ella on the bed and she jumps on me.

Lisa: Ella baby, dada has a headache.

Ella was giggling on top of me.

Bambam: Jennie left you some aspirin and water on the side, we need to head to the studio today.

I groan

Lisa: I feel like I've been hit by a truck... what is the time?

Bambam checks the time on his phone.

Bambam: 11am Jennie left a while ago to go to a meeting.

I nod

Lisa: what happened last night?

I say as Ella jumps into Bambam's arms and I take the aspirin Jennie left for me on the side.

Bambam: you're going to be mad but Jay sent those flowers you thought Jennies ex sent. He's trying to ruin you.

My blood boils

Lisa: I have to do something about him, ruin his life like he's trying to do mine, I know Jennie always says be the bigger person but hey everyone has their breaking point.

Bambam nods

Bambam: I agree but Jennie said to wait and discuss it when she gets home.

I nod

Lisa: right now I'm going to throw up so I'll be right back.

An hour later....

Me Seulgi and Bambam were ready to go to the studio. Jennie isn't back yet. She texted Rosé saying she's going to have lunch with Nayeon.

My head still hurts from last night, I remember parts of what happened which makes my blood boil.

Irene showed me the letter Jay sent to Jennie after I left. I want to kill that guy. Why is he trying to make me miserable? Why can't he get over the fact I'm just better then him.

Ella is with her aunties and V, while I head over to the studio with Bambam and Seulgi.

Currently in the back of Bambams car, I wanted him to drive because I'm still hungover. I must of drunk to the point of passing out. Seulgi told me that I thought she was Jennie I tried to sleep with her. I don't remember that at all.

Lisa: so I need to plan to kill Jay.

I say while Seulgi is texting on her phone in the passenger side while Bambam is concentrating on the road.

Bambam: Jennie said wait till she comes home so you guys can talk about it.

I sigh

Lisa: I know but if I don't fight back and keep ignoring, he's going to think he can get away with hurting me and my family.