Am I Ugly?

Jennie PoV

One month later...

So Ella birthday was great. Me and Lisa haven't argued since. She's acted like such a great daddy for Ella. She's also been great with me. She's exactly what I've been asking from her the whole time.

Lisa officially moved into my place. She, Bambam and Seulgi officially moved in. Lisa is obviously in my bed. Seulgi in Irene's room. Bambam moved into the guest room. I told Bambam no sneaking into Rosé room, because those little high school kids are still not official.

They gave their old apartment to V and his friends. V loved the idea of moving into Lisa, Seulgi and Bambam old place because it was closer to Jisoo. It's only a 30 minute drive away, before it took about 50 minutes from V place to here.

With mine and Lisa relationship, it's obviously not perfect 100% of the time, there are occasion where we would argue about things like, "Jennie why are you showing to much skin" or " Lisa you can't go hang out with this person."

People say that we both control each other. I don't mind that part of our relationship. As long as we are happy and looking after our daughter properly, making our daughter happy, we are in a good place.

I was a little mad at Lisa on Ella's birthday. I got Ella a toy kitchen set, so while I'm cooking she can cook in the next room. I also got her a big shape sorter so she can learn all her shapes.

Lisa however went overboard and got Ella a Rose gold diamond Rolex watch, which is a little big on Ella and a diamond chain. When she told me how much she spend on them I was mad.

I know Lisa loves spoiling Ella and she's a great mom but don't you think spending 20 thousand dollars on a watch and 7 thousand dollars on a chain is too much for a 2 year old.

I told Lisa Ella can wear the Rolex when she's a little older because it doesn't fit her tiny wrist. Ella loves her chain, she wears it when she matches with Lisa. Ella loves jewellery.

I was in my room. Lisa wanted to spend time with Ella today, so Ella is with Lisa, Bambam and Seulgi at the studio. V, Jisoo, Irene and Rosé went out too, they went to get some groceries.

I didn't go out with anyone today because I had work. I had just a few meeting with management and photographers.

Then I went over to Deans office and picked up Ella's birthday party pictures, they looked so pretty. One of me Ella and Lisa cutting Ella's cake. Photos of guest who came. Pictures with Stormi and Ella. They're a lot of cute memories.

Anyway everyone should be coming home in an hour or two, so I won't be home alone for that long.

Lisa posted a photo with me and Ella on her Instagram a week ago and people where saying why haven't I posted anything of me and Lisa. Most of my feed is of me or Ella. Lisa posts pictures of me and Ella probably every time me and her are on good terms.

I've posted Lisa probably 2/3 times before and 1 time on my Instagram story. I feel like because it's been such a long time since I've posted Lisa and that we are in a happy place in our relationship, why not post something cute.

I look through my gallery. I have so many funny videos of Lisa but I want to post something sweet.

I choose the picture I wanted. I really liked it, me and Lisa went with Irene to a photoshoot and we watched Irene shoot a cover for cosmopolitan magazine. So I think you can guess who took our photo.