Space

Rosé PoV

I hear a knock on my door. Who dares to disturb me and my shattered heart. I want to be left alone, my prince broke my heart but hey I guess we aren't official right.

Rosé: V go away! Tell Jisoo to stop sending you here. I want to be alone right now!

I shouted at the person who knocked. Jisoo kept sending V to get me every half hour.

???: it's not V

My heart stops. He's here. Tears roll down my face.

Bambam: it's me Bambam, please let me in Rosé!

I was just froze for a while, seeing his face will just make me forget what he did.

Bambam: I'm sorry Rosie, please let me explain.

I snap out of it and I got out of bed and open the door. Bambam walks in and I shut the door behind him. He hugs me which makes me cry even more.

I was about to hug him back but  I remember what he did, I pushed him away.

Rosé: you kissed another girl, the same day you kissed me.

Bambam shakes his head, he was about to speak but I cut him off.

Rosé: you said you wanted to date me and that you liked me but your actions clearly didn't show it.

My eyes were red and puffy because of my tears which were streaming down my face the whole day.

Bambam: please let me explain.

I let him talk

Rosé: you better tell me the truth otherwise you can just leave.

I stare at him, scanning his actions to see if he lies.

Bambam: she kissed me, she was about to kiss Lisa but I said she had a girlfriend so she asked me and I said I didn't, before I could tell her I'm interested in someone else she kissed me, I just froze and didn't pull away quick enough,

I take a deep breath, It makes me better knowing that he didn't kiss her intentionally but it still hurts that it happened. I just nod, I know Bambam isn't lying but I need some space.

Rosé: just give me some space ok and we can talk when I'm ready.

Bambam was about to say something but he nods.

Bambam: I'm so sorry for hurting you Rosé. I like you.

My heart need some time.

Jennie PoV

When me and Lisa got to my room I close the door and glare at her.

Jennie: you're a jerk you know that.

Lisa was about to speak but I cut her off.

Jennie: you're sorry right? Yeah I heard this shit 100 times before Lisa, when are you going to change.

Lisa walks closer to me and she held my hands but I move mine away from her.

Lisa: I wasn't supposed to get that drunk, I was playing a drinking game and lost a lot.

I cross my arms

Jennie: that's what teenagers do Lisa, single people do that, you're not single you have a daughter who is nearly 2 years old in a couple of months and you're not growing up.

Lisa tried to hold on to my hand again but I push her away.

Jennie: can we talk without you touching me.