Back to life

Lisa PoV

The girls went out to massages at this amazing massage parlor, just 10 minutes away from the villa. Me, Bambam and Seulgi are at home looking after Ella.

Lisa: is my baby princess hungry.

Jennie did feed her before they left, but Ella gets hungry after every 30 minutes sometimes.

Ella: na... dada

Ella shakes her head and laughs as she was cuddling onto my side.

Seulgi: you brought your music journal.

I nod

Lisa: I'm writing one of my tracks.

Bambam looks at my notes

Bambam: back to life??? What's the message of this one?

I chuckle

Lisa: it's about when someone who's always by your side no matter what, even if I lose my mind I know she'll bring me back to life.

Seulgi and Bambam clap.

Seulgi: what have you got so far.

I pick up my journal.

Lisa: I have the first verse. It's a song where I sing.

I look at them both and they seem glued onto me.

Bambam: what are you waiting for sing it for us.

I take a deep breath. I'm not so confident with my singing.

Lisa: What if I changed my mind?
What if I said it's over?
I been flying so long
Can't remember what it was like to be sober
What if I lost my lives?
What if I said game over?
What if I forget my lines
And I lose all my composure?

I finish singing the first verse and they nod.

Seulgi: this is going to be a great song Lisa.

Seulgi smiles, I've wrote a song with both Bambam and Seulgi for my next album which we haven't recorded yet but we have finishing writing it.

Lisa: I just need to think of the chores and the rest. Then I'll have 3 completed songs out of 10.

I already titled my 10 tracks already just need to put lyrics to the song.

I normally produce all my songs myself with the help of Bambam and Seulgi. I like to make my songs myself.

Seulgi: you want us to look after Ella so you can write up some lyrics.

I look at Ella who was still cuddling or more like trying to hide behind my back.

Lisa: princess?

Ella pops her head out to me, looking at me with her cute eyes.

Lisa: you want to play with aunt Seulgi and uncle Bambam, as dada works upstairs.

I say in a baby voice and Ella nods as she opens her arms for Bambam to pick her up. Bambam chuckles as he gets up and picks Ella up.

Lisa: thanks guys, I'll be back with a finished song.

I got up and went up to mine and Jennie room.

I told Jennie I wouldn't do any work while on holiday but I'm planning on releasing this album this year.

It's been 2 years since my first album and since then I've been in features but I did have a couple of singles out between then and now.

It's time to work on this 2nd album. For this album I'm planning on releasing 3 songs with music videos before releasing the full album. Hopefully I will film the music videos straight after I wrote the songs.