It's not always about him!

Lisa PoV

I got up the next day after the fight me and Jennie had. I got up later than usual, it's around about 1pm.

I realised that I may have overreacted a tiny bit. I really needed to apologise and hear what she had to say.

I called Jennie about 3/4 times and she didn't answer. So I texted Rosé and she said that Jennie said, I can come over but she won't be home. Jennie said she is going to talk to Dean first.

I went into the living area of Bambam, Seulgi and my condo that is about 30 minutes away from Jennies.

When I got there I see Seulgi texting on her phone.

Seulgi: are you feeling calmer today?

Seulgi says while I sit down next to her.

Lisa: yes, I really need to hear her out and apologise and thanks for not letting me go to a club, I'll most likely regret it.

Seulgi nod.

Seulgi: we're always looking out for you Lisa but you really need to talk to Jennie and fix things, you didn't even let her explain before you went all crazy on her.

I nod and rub my head.

Lisa: yeah I'm a jerk for that, it's just that Jay gets under my skin, I don't want Jennie to work with him, it will just eat me alive.

I hear Seulgi sigh

Seulgi: look at the bigger picture Lisa, it's not always about him, maybe Jennie wanted time to think because something else not the fact that you and Jay are beefing.

I nod my head

Lisa: I know, I just acted in the heat of the moment and acted stupid without letting her explain.

Seulgi nods

Lisa: anyway where is Bambam?

I haven't seen Bambam since I woke up. A smirk crept on Seulgi face.

Seulgi: he's taking Rosé out to breakfast, then later he's going to the studio so he can sing to her.

I smirk, I never knew how romantic Bambam could be.

Lisa: that sounds super romantic was he excited.

Seulgi nods

Seulgi: nervous was an understatement, while you were busy playing sleeping beauty, I was helping him become Prince Charming for Rosé.

I just chuckle

Lisa: so they'll meet us at Jennies place.

Seulgi nods

Seulgi: I mean where else will we go?

Me and Seulgi chuckle

Lisa: we should get ready, gives you chance to see your girlfriend.

Seulgi blushes

Seulgi: ok, I'll get ready

Seulgi excitedly leaves the living area.

Jennie PoV

It's 1:30pm

I am in Deans office. We were both standing, he was near his desk and I was on the opposite side. He looks nervous to see what I'm going to say.

Dean: so have you come up with your decision?

I feel so bad for doing this to him. He's losing out on a lot of money because I'm doing this.