Going to be a long trip

Jennie PoV

When me Ella and Lisa joined the others, they were surprised with our closeness. I guess me and Lisa are back together. Sort of, maybe taking things slow is good.

Seulgi: what's going on here?

Everyone looks at us as we sit down. Lisa was holding Ella. Ella's rests her head on Lisa's shoulder as her small arms hug her. She's such a daddy's girl.

Irene: are you guys back together?

Irene Jisoo and Rosé look concerned.

Jennie: we are working on things.

I say while blushing a little. I look at Lisa as she holds our baby in her arms and it just feels like home. Hopefully it can stay like this. I don't want her to hurt me again.

Bambam: Can I hold my Niece?

Bambam says with a smile on his face.

Lisa: sure

Lisa chuckles as Bambam hold Ella on the same position as Lisa held her. Ella buries her small head in Bambam neck, which made Bambam laugh. He's such a good uncle.

Jisoo: Bambam will be a great dad one day.

Jisoo says while nudging Rosé as me and Irene wink at Rosé making her blush.

Bambam: thank you, I love looking after Ella, it's great practice for the future.

Seulgi chuckles.

Seulgi: maybe we can call Cassie from the club we went to last week, you guys seemed to hit it off.

Seulgi is laughing not realising what she has said, I raise my eyebrow, Lisa never mentioned going to a club last week. She said she was working that's why she couldn't pick Ella up to stay at her place. She has some explaining to do!

Bambam: maybe you should call Tana from the club, seen as you couldn't keep your hands off each other.

Seulgi laughter dies down after she realised she spilled tea that we didn't know. Bambam and Lisa glare at Seulgi as I glared at Lisa.

Jisoo: we have 12 hours remaining till we land in Greece, this will be fun.

Jisoo says as she takes a sip of her drink. Rosé and Irene looked sad, Irene really likes Seulgi and Rosé really likes Bambam. I know how it feels when the person you love kisses or is with someone else. It hurts.

Jennie: was Lisa kissing anyone last week at this club?

Let's see if she lies or tells the truth. It will really show if I can trust her or not.

Bambam: wow Ella is asleep I'm going to the bedroom to put her on the bed.

Bambam hurries to the room to avoid the tension.

Seulgi: I think I'll help him.

Seulgi rushes behind Bambam to.

Lisa gulps

Lisa: I need to kiss my baby a good rest.

I sigh as Lisa leaves and she close the door to the room. So if they are talking we can't hear them. She better tell me the truth otherwise this relationship won't work.

I sat closer to the others.

Jisoo: guess you guys must feel really jealous right now?

Jisoo says, she's the only one who doesn't like anyone on this jet.

Irene: who does Seulgi think she is, one minute she's calling me beautiful the next minute I hear she's flirting, possibly making out with bitches in the club, she's a coward that can't make a move.