Nervous

Jennie PoV

We were sitting around the dining table in the villa. Irene and Seulgi just told everyone they're dating and I'm happy for Irene, hopefully Seulgi isn't a cheater.

Now it's time for Rosé and Bambam to get together then Jisoo and Irene cousin to hook up and everyone will be coupled up.

Seulgi looks happy. Her and Lisa are also looking at Bambam for some odd reason.

Jennie: guess we have two couples, in the house.

I raise my glass to clink with Seulgi and Irene.

Seulgi: I'm glad you're happy with it, thought you would think I'm no good and lecture me on being a good partner.

Lisa laughs and I nudge her.

Jennie: if you cheat on her I won't hesitate to beat you up.

Seulgi raises her hand in defence

Seulgi: I'll take care of her don't worry

Seulgi pecks Irene on the lips making her blush.

Jisoo: who knew you guys had feeling for each other!

Jisoo obviously hinting at Rosé, maybe Bambam likes her too.

Rosé shakes her head at Jisoo. Motioning her not to say anything else.

Jennie: speaking of couples, Bambam have you found anyone?

It's time to answer all the questions Rosé is scared to ask him. Plus she was motioning to Jisoo not me.

Bambam: not yet,

Bambam chuckles as Rosé shoots glares at me.

Jennie: are you single?

Lisa nudges me

Lisa: why are you asking my brother that?

I rolled my eyes

Jennie: I'm not asking for me. Idiot.

I feel someone kick my leg, it was obviously Rosé who was sat across from me. I jumped because of her kick. I mouth ouch to her.

Lisa shakes her head putting her hand on my thigh under the table. I gulp as she rubs her hand slowly up and down my thigh.

The baby monitor goes off. Ella woke up.

Jennie: Ella is awake I need to put her back to sleep.

Rosé shakes her head.

Rosé: I'll do it, you need to finish your food and plus I'm done.

I nod, then Bambam gets up to.

Bambam: I'll come too.

I wiggle my eyebrows at Rosé teasing her making Irene and Jisoo chuckle.

Lisa: quick my princess is crying.

Bambam and Rosé go upstairs.

Bambam PoV

Seulgi and Lisa told me to head upstairs when Rosé offered to go to Ella. They want me to ask her. What if she says no.

I followed Rosé up to Lisa and Jennie's room. I'm getting more and more nervous, I realise that it's just the two of us alone in this room.

Rosé quickly goes to Ella, who was laying on her side still in her sleeping position, but she was very much awake and trying to sleep.

Bambam: rub her back slowly, she'll go back to sleep quicker.