Last minute change

Jennie PoV

It's now Wednesday and it's the day I meet Lauren.

Since my whole meltdown on Lisa that night, me and Lisa have been great. I'm so In love with that dummy so I can't help that I had a little meltdown.

Note to self, not to drink that much again, as a mother of a little 2 year old it was totally stupid of me to do.

I'm probably being to hard on myself but I can't let that happen again. Just thinking about Lisa with someone who isn't me kills me.

People always say never trust someone who cheated on you because they'll do it again. I'm in love with her and she loves me I know that.

She just sometimes thinks with her dick not her heart. I want to look better than Lauren today, I want to look so sexy that Lisa will have her eyes on me and only me. It's hard because Lauren looks like she does, pretty. It pains me to say it but it's true she's pretty.

Do I sound like a super crazy girlfriend right now or no???

I was cut out of my thoughts as Lisa back hugs me.

Lisa: baby what are you doing?

I'm currently standing in the mirror picking out an outfit for today. Lisa leans her chin on my shoulder.

Jennie: I'm picking an outfit for today when we go to the studio.

Lisa nods

Lisa: you do know we're not going to be leaving right now, we're meeting her at 6, it's only 1pm right now.

I relax, leaning my back to her front.

Jennie: yes I do but I want to look amazing, so you can't keep your hands off me.

Lisa laughs.

Lisa: baby I can't keep my hands off you right now.

I roll my eyes

Jennie: I look gross right now I have no make up on and I'm in one of your shirts.

Lisa places a kiss on my cheek.

Lisa: this you is the most beautiful Jennie, you're so sexy without even trying you know that.

I can't help but cover my face with my hands. She's making me shy and I hate it.

Lisa: cute

I feel Lisa hold me closer as I uncover my face and look at her through the mirror.

Jennie: can I get ready now?

Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: I just want to hold you for a while.

Sometimes Lisa really melts my heart. I turn around and I place a kiss on her lips.

Jennie: you're being so sweet Manoban.

Lisa smiles

Lisa: I love you Jennie

I blush

Jennie: I love you too.

Lisa was about to kiss me again but we heard the baby monitor go off and Ella is crying.

Our baby is awake from her nap.

Jennie: I'll go and get her and then I'm getting ready because I want to.

I peck Lisa on the lips before I leave.

I need to get us both dressed because Ella is coming with us to meet Lauren.