Don't Know What To Do?

Jennie PoV

I walked into the meeting, I shook hands with Dean and I bowed at Jay Park. I can see Jay smirk out of the corner of my eyes checking me out. He's a pig and I just met him.

Jay: nice ass

He says so only I could hear, he winks at me. I wish I changed like Lisa told me to. I roll my eyes as I take a seat next to him and looked at Dean.

Jennie: Lisa, Bambam and Seulgi say hi to you Dean.

Dean has a big smile when I tell him that, Jay however rolls his eyes.

Dean: yes, how is she? I haven't seen Lisa in awhile? I didn't know you two got back together?

He says in excitement.

Jennie: she's doing great, she's looking after our daughter right now, with Bambam and Seulgi.

I say as I can see Jay wasn't liking the convocation. Pfft clout chaser.

Dean: I miss those guys... and I'm happy to hear you two are in a happy place again.

I smile thanking him.

Jay: not for long

I hear Jay say under his breath.

Jennie: what did you just say?

I question him and he just smirks

Jay: I didn't say anything.

I don't want to work with this guy, not only because he's messing with my Lisa, he's just uncomfortable to be around.

Dean: okay I'll go and get the paper work for you to sign so I can send them off... I won't be long.

Dean leaves me in the room with the jerk.

Jay: so baby girl, still with the cheater.

I roll my eyes.

Jennie: first of all don't call me that and second of all I'm not doing this photoshoot.

Jay smirks.

Jay: I don't think you have a choice, they're paying Dean a lot of money for us on the cover and Dean seemed to accept the offer from my management straight away.

Ewww I hate the way he said "us".

Jennie: I'm not working with you, I'll tell Dean that.

Jay rolls his eyes

Jay: so you don't want to make a million dollars on this cover.

I rather pass that then model with him.

Jennie: I don't need it and Lisa won't like this either.

Jay chuckles

Jay: oh so it's about Lisa huh. Didn't know she made all the decisions in you're life, thought you were an independent lady.

I tense up.

Jennie: I know what you're doing here and it's not working.

Before he could annoy me anymore, Dean comes back into the room with the contracts. I really don't want to do this.

Jay: I'll just sign this now because I have to go back to management. I've got a very important schedule.

Jay walks up to Deans desk and signs the contract.

Jay: see you in 2 weeks for the shoot nice ass.

Jay winks at me and leaves. I almost vomit on my $7000 Chanel outfit.